bf's health Qn

gal#5

Hi!

I was fooling around with my bf last night.. He was rubbing himself against me as usual... now usually, he cums in like 10 mins of rubbing... this time it didn't work... he was up&hard, but even like half n hr of rubbing didn't do anything.

He told me today that he masturbated when he got home... and he came, but it was really painful, especially in his low back...

I'm just a bit worried - could it be a medical problem?

He usually cums really easily; a couple times per night too.

Any ideas?

Thanks

How old is your boyfriend? He may have a kidney stone lodged somewhere that is working its way out. This would account for the back pain as well as his inability to ejaculate as usual. The back pain could also be a muscle strain.

The only way he is going to know for sure is to see a doctor.

My guess is that he's OK. Maybe just an infection. If it gets worse, he should see a doctor. Otherwise, he should drink lots of water and go easy on his back for a while. He'll be fine.

well, being a girl and obviously not having that part of the anatomy myself, i couldn't really begin to say what it might be.

if i were your boyfriend, i would go and see a doctor just to make sure that everything's ok. he may have simply strained his back or it could be a medical problem. only his doctor will be able to tell him that upon physical examination and discussion with him about any other symptoms he may have had recently. but it would be wise to go and check it out with the doc, especially considering you described it as "really painful".