The Cold Tongue

~Mike~

I was wondering, the other night I was messing around with my girlfriend and I brought her to an orgasm multiple times, well what I am wondering about is that when I did I noticed that as I was frenching her, her tongue and lips and mouth suddenly got cold. Also, I felt the same thing when I kissed her right after she came, many times over. But, I was wondering what correlation this has...I mean, I'm sure her orgasm is why, but I thought that possibly someone might know or maybe it has happened with other people before. I guess I am just curious I guess. But, It seriously felt like she had just had a few ice cubes in her mouth, because her mouth was So very cold.

Anyone have any ideas why?

~Mike~

I was wondering, the other night I was messing

around with my girlfriend and I brought her to an orgasm multiple times, well what I am wondering about is that when I did I noticed that as I was frenching her, her tongue and lips and mouth suddenly got cold. Also, I felt the same thing when I kissed her right after she came, many times over. But, I was wondering what correlation this has...I mean, I'm sure her orgasm is why, but I thought that possibly someone might know or maybe it has happened with other people before. I guess I am just curious I guess. But, It seriously felt like she had just had a few ice cubes in her mouth, because her mouth was So very cold. Anyone have any ideas why? ~Mike~

My guess (uneducated as that may be) is that the blood, and the accompanying heat, is busy rushing to where it's needed, and, with the hard breathing that usually goes along with an orgasm or four, with the wind rushing in and out of her lungs like that, might make her mouth cold...