Help plese help me!!!

well here i go i went to a church retreat this weekend to ocean city and while there my grilfrend saw a hot guy she was telling all her girl friends and i wanted to know so i asked her she said that she saw a hot guy she could of left it at that but when we got on the busshe at next to me and she said hes so hot, i could have him but i have you and we got into a big arguement about the converstaion an then made up but she saya that her friend likes him and here close friend that has his phone number and likes him called her 3 way and now he is going to go to there youth group for her friend but he wants to have something special with my g/f now as you reply keep in mind we have been going out for about ten mounths and are in love, should i feel that he is my competition or am i going to have to make him back off. plese help me im despret to get help. thanx

Tamed Wildflower

I wouldn't be as worried as you are. Sounds like a bunch of young girls getting excited about having met a hot guy. It sounds like among the girls, they identify your g/f's friend as the one who might be startin' something with this hottie. It's a little hard to tell from your post. Why don't you ask your g/f about it? Ask her which of her friends does she think will flirt with this guy? Or which of her friends this guy will flirt with? You've said that she says she has you; that sounds like a statement of where her loyalties lie (with you). Also, you mentioned you two are in love. So it doesn't sound like she has any reason to stray. Even when you are in a relationship that you want to stay committed to, it can still be fun to look at other hotties, especially when you are a teenage girl. Screaming and shouting about how hot a guy is is just part of being a teenage girl for many girls.

Don't worry to much about this guy. If he and your girlfriend really start flirting, talk to your g/f about it. Tell her it makes you uncomfortable and ask her if she is just doing it for the fun of innocent flirting or because she really wants to start something with this guy. If it's for the fun and it still makes you uncomfortable, ask her to stop out of consideration for you. Work it out with your girl, but don't pick a fight with the dude.