ceat aunt and telling the unlce

I just came to new mexico and found that for the second time my aunt is cheating on my uncle. she even went so far as to confide in me details of the affiar and money that she has been spending and taking from my uncles accounts with out him knowing. So aas you can see she is a little off. the only thing i know to do is tell my uncle when i am leaving town,but i also want to do right by him. any advice out there on how to expose the affiar wihout hurting my uncle more then he has to be?

I don't like the idea of telling it to him when you're leaving, he might need someone close to talk with him and catch him when he gets the bad news, because that surely will be a hard blow for him.

What were her reasons for confiding in you the details of this affaire?

Mr. Spock is right, I didn't think of this. It's probably much better to hear these things from a sister or brother than from a niece or nephew.

I think you should leave this alone. You don't want to come in the middle of it. It may make it more of a mess. If you Uncle is a blood relative like Mr.Spock asked then I might tell him if not then I would leave town as you came to town, Not knowing what the hell was going on.

• Author

My uncle is the blood relitive, and i did tell my parents about it but they seem to think that i should tell hm myself. i am just concerned about telling him because my aunt and her boyfriend both are a little crazy. i guess i got to involved with my aunt to think that she will not try to do something. at the same time i know that he needs to hear all of this. should i just tell my mom to talk to him since it is her brother and leave asap?

I would get your mom to talk to him about it because she is his sister and they have a little more of a closer bond. I would leave before she plans on telling him, then he may think that you known all along and that might not turn out so good..

MWC_LifeBeginsAt40

Maybe your mom should talk to your Aunt, and tell her if she doesn't come clean and tell her husband, that SHE will make sure he finds out. Your aunt is hurting your mom's brother and your mom could express her concern that way.

Also, if your mom is willing, get her to give your Aunt *#(&! for dragging you into something that shouldn't have been any of your business.

• Author

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE ADVICE. I TRIED TO GET MY MOM TO TELL HIM WHEN I LEAVE BUT SHE THINKS I SHOULD TELL HIM SINCE I KNOW ALL THE INFO AND SAW EVERYTHING. MY ONLY CONCERN IS THAT MY UNCLE WILL FREAK OUT AND CONFRONT HER WITH ME THERE, SO I GUESS I SHOULD JUST TELL HIM WHEN I AM LEAVING, LIKE THE NIGHT BEFORE AND JUST GET ON THE PLANE IN THE MORNING.

OR SHOULD I CONFRONT MY AUNT AND TELL HER TO TELL HIM BEFORE I DO( THIS ISNT THE FIRST AFFIAR SHE HAS HAD AND I AM PRETTY SURE IT WILL NOT BE THE LAST)

Shire-

Let him confront her while you're still there. Let them both hear the truth from you. So that your aunt knows that you dont' condone her behaviour either. No sense in giving anyone a confused view on things...take a stand, and show them WHERE you stand!

You're right for wanting to inform your uncle. And you're telling him is NOT doing anything wrong. It's the right thing to do. And your aunt needs to face the consequences of her actions, plain and simple. And if she gets angry at you, tell her that YOUR not the one cheating on her husband! Es facile, no?