Mixed Emotions

Sinrus

Alright, in a situation here, where I just need to ask. Just sunday, me, my girlfriend, and some friends went to the movies. One of our friends was feeling left out and all, so we had to do something about it. My idea was to just go out and do something fun as a group with her. So, my friend and my girlfriend made a bet. By friend said that we would end up kissing or making out at the movies, while my girlfriend said we wouldn't because of the idea of the movies was to concentrate on our friend. I said that our friend would think its normal, and I wasnt intending to just sit with my girldfriend the whole time making out and ignoring everyone, I was planning on just an occassional kiss, but my girlfriend was really intent on keeping this bet, while my friend could care less. Well, nothing happend between us after all, despite my horrible attempts. After the movie we all went outside and sat around the theatre waiting for our indivisual rides. Now, the same friend who made this bet said that it was annoying him that we werent doing anything and so I said I would happily do something. I was feeling a little rejected at this point, but all our friends were saying to just leave for a while and be alone. So I just grabbed her and satrted walking her back in a little alley by the theatre. (for us this is perfectly normal to just take charge at times, were not exactly normal where wed leave it up to them to walk on their own ;) ) Now she started reaching for her friends and all, and when I looked at her her face was just too convincing. I couldn't force her to do something against her will and she looked like she really wanted to go back. That was a bit of a backhand to have that rejection again. Now before this she never showed much emotion toward me, and to share with all of you, were both bad at showing emotion and this is our first relationship for either of us. I still have shown a lot of emotion, best I can. I try and make sure that were making contact, arm around her shoulder, or sitting down in a hug position or anything. Now im feeling really selfish, but I cant help it. Theres so many feelings going on and I just feel like complaining. In e-mail I said that she said shed try and show more emotion, and I would hold it against her. She replied with 'ok you can i have no complaints with that' which said to be "Tell me that you told me to try, im not going to". Then she later sent me a message asking if I was going to complain (I said at school Id send her a message complaing). I said 'do you want me to' and she said 'I could care less' which i read as "dont talk to me" So i didnt for a while. Now an hour later or so the conversation picked up, and those messages were really getting to me, so I asked her what she was getting at with it all, which she replied with:

your impression is wrong i meant nothing by the mail i mealy said i would try and your going to hold me to it and i was expecting nothing less from you and that's what i stated and i don't care if your not meant for me cuz if your not then i will make you work for me cuz i do like you and i have for a long time and i don't think that will change for a very long time so im not making you think this on purpose ....... i gtg to dance but will carry this on later

So shes gone for now, and Im waiting for her to return. Weve been blunt with our conversations, and always gotten to the point in what we said. She does seem to actually have the affection with me that i ahve with her, but its so hard to know when she never really says so or shows it... I know I should calm down, but theres so many feelings in my mind, its hard not to say something.

oh, and sorry about the length ;- -

Alright, in a situation here, where I just need to ask. Just sunday, me, my girlfriend, and some friends went to the movies. One of our friends was feeling left out and all, so we had to do something about it. My idea was to just go out and do something fun as a group with her. So, my friend and my girlfriend made a bet. By friend said that we would end up kissing or making out at the movies, while my girlfriend said we wouldn't because of the idea of the movies was to concentrate on our friend. I said that our friend would think its normal, and I wasnt intending to just sit with my girldfriend the whole time making out and ignoring everyone, I was planning on just an occassional kiss, but my girlfriend was really intent on keeping this bet, while my friend could care less. Well, nothing happend between us after all, despite my horrible attempts. After the movie we all went outside and sat around the theatre waiting for our indivisual rides. Now, the same friend who made this bet said that it was annoying him that we werent doing anything and so I said I would happily do something. I was feeling a little rejected at this point, but all our friends were saying to just leave for a while and be alone. So I just grabbed her and satrted walking her back in a little alley by the theatre. (for us this is perfectly normal to just take charge at times, were not exactly normal where wed leave it up to them to walk on their own ;) ) Now she started reaching for her friends and all, and when I looked at her her face was just too convincing. I couldn't force her to do something against her will and she looked like she really wanted to go back. That was a bit of a backhand to have that rejection again. Now before this she never showed much emotion toward me, and to share with all of you, were both bad at showing emotion and this is our first relationship for either of us. I still have shown a lot of emotion, best I can. I try and make sure that were making contact, arm around her shoulder, or sitting down in a hug position or anything. Now im feeling really selfish, but I cant help it. Theres so many feelings going on and I just feel like complaining. In e-mail I said that she said shed try and show more emotion, and I would hold it against her. She replied with 'ok you can i have no complaints with that' which said to be "Tell me that you told me to try, im not going to". Then she later sent me a message asking if I was going to complain (I said at school Id send her a message complaing). I said 'do you want me to' and she said 'I could care less' which i read as "dont talk to me" So i didnt for a while. Now an hour later or so the conversation picked up, and those messages were really getting to me, so I asked her what she was getting at with it all, which she replied with: your impression is wrong i meant nothing by the mail i mealy said i would try and your going to hold me to it and i was expecting nothing less from you and that's what i stated and i don't care if your not meant for me cuz if your not then i will make you work for me cuz i do like you and i have for a long time and i don't think that will change for a very long time so im not making you think this on purpose ....... i gtg to dance but will carry this on later So shes gone for now, and Im waiting for her to return. Weve been blunt with our conversations, and always gotten to the point in what we said. She does seem to actually have the affection with me that i ahve with her, but its so hard to know when she never really says so or shows it... I know I should calm down, but theres so many feelings in my mind, its hard not to say something. oh, and sorry about the length ;- -