Classy Break-Up with a Cheater?

Long story, short: I found out my boyfriend of about 3 months has been cheating via social media. I have the proof (conversations with the "other" girl) but I'm not really sure how to go about it.

Here's what I DON'T want this break up to be:

(1) I don't want to make myself look stupid

(2) I don't want to cause a scene

(3) I don't want revenge

(4) And I also don't want to cut him off and make him think I disappeared for NO reason

I WANT him to know that he's a sick human being, who made th biggest mistake of his life, and lost someone really great. How do I go about this? Please help

"I found out what you've been doing behind my back, and because of that I no longer want to have anything to do with you. Do not wait for me to get in touch with you because I won't. Do not get in touch with me because I am not interested in anything you might want to say."

Goodbye.

• Like 1

Send him a copy of all the stuff you gathered with a note. Tell him cheating is something you will not tolerate ever. Wish him the best of luck in his future and tell him your not interested in communicating with him at all over anything.

I think people get this all wrong. You will never look stupid for breaking up with a cheater. They are the ones that screwed up.

Walking away clean is always the best way. Just don't ever look back.

• Like 2