Is it really worth it!

Hey guy's and girl's. Another post from the one and only Tonic here :)

So i have been scrolling through the threads of late and have noticed alot of posts about Cheating. As i read through these particular post's, it actually makes me feel sick to my stomach - and i myself have not once been cheated on nor have i cheated on someone.

It honestly disgusts me that some people try to justify this behavior. You could say you were unhappy in your current relationship, you could say its happened to you before, you could say you were bored in your relationship and any other excuse you could think off.... This still does not in anyway, shape or form justify cheating.

The lengths that people go to, to cheat is unreal -the lying, the cover ups and the manipulation...How can you do this then go home to your partner/kids and act like nothing happened and play happy family?

Anyways so i know this is more of a rant so far so ill end it with a question - if someone "felt the need" to cheat, why not end there current relationship? What goes through said persons head to even want to cheat?

So give me your opinion on this topic and let me know what you think

Selfishness (comforts of a relationship + extra sex), stupidity, frustration, failing at life, or simple opportunity. Cheaters have different motives, even though their pattern matches almost to 100%.