Phone Calls From Boyfriend

Snowbunny

My boyfriend have been together for 3 mths. We are like

1 hr 1/2 apart. We talk usually 3 times a week, but thats usually because i call him. I have no doubts about our relationship. It bothers me when he doesnt call me. I know without a doubt that he loves me and he isnt cheating on me. When we are together it is so wonderful. He says that he know he must do better and needs to call me more. The other day i was goina break up with him because of this. Just because he doesnt call me everyday, does that mean he doesnt love me????? or Just because he and i are committed to each other should i expect a phone call from him everyday???? We see each other every weekend. signed lovesick please help

My boyfriend have been together for 3 mths. We are like 1 hr 1/2 apart. We talk usually 3 times a week, but thats usually because i call him. I have no doubts about our relationship. It bothers me when he doesnt call me. I know without a doubt that he loves me and he isnt cheating on me. When we are together it is so wonderful. He says that he know he must do better and needs to call me more. The other day i was goina break up with him because of this. Just because he doesnt call me everyday, does that mean he doesnt love me????? or Just because he and i are committed to each other should i expect a phone call from him everyday???? We see each other every weekend. signed lovesick please help

I had the exact problem with my b/f. dont get too worrieed about it. i always called my b/f, i i asked him why he never seemed to call. to tell you the truth, he was shy at first and didnt really know what to do in a relationhship. i dont know if that is the same case with your b/f. if you want to know, ask him. im sure he loves you as much as he does, and its probably a silly reason about not calling. you did the right thing about not breaking up. give the relatoinship time. remember to be open with your feelings, and always be there for eachother:0)

It would be very nice if he called you every day...or even once in a while...but it is wrong to demand it. If you want to make that a condition of the relationship and he doesn't want to meet that condition, then you should break up with him.

I would certainly ask him why he doesn't initiate phone calls. It is a matter of respect and courtesy for a guy to give the girl a call more often than the other way around. Maybe he wasn't taught that. Maybe he has a fear that you don't really want him to call...you might need to tell him it would mean a lot to you. Some people just don't like making calls.

If he calls you, is it a long distance call? Does it cost money? If it does, maybe his parents forbid him to make long distance calls on his phone and he doesn't want to tell you.

This is highly unusual and I would get to the bottom of it. But whether or not you break up with him over this is dependent on just how much it bothers you. It would bother most ladies a whole lot.

I'm madly in love with Salma Hayek and I NEVER call her. Maybe that will help you.

Yeah its a long distance call, maybe i should be more understanding about him not calling me all the time.

It would be very nice if he called you every day...or even once in a while...but it is wrong to demand it. If you want to make that a condition of the relationship and he doesn't want to meet that condition, then you should break up with him. I would certainly ask him why he doesn't initiate phone calls. It is a matter of respect and courtesy for a guy to give the girl a call more often than the other way around. Maybe he wasn't taught that. Maybe he has a fear that you don't really want him to call...you might need to tell him it would mean a lot to you. Some people just don't like making calls. If he calls you, is it a long distance call? Does it cost money? If it does, maybe his parents forbid him to make long distance calls on his phone and he doesn't want to tell you. This is highly unusual and I would get to the bottom of it. But whether or not you break up with him over this is dependent on just how much it bothers you. It would bother most ladies a whole lot. I'm madly in love with Salma Hayek and I NEVER call her. Maybe that will help you.

Super present - buy him a calling card

I've got one that gets me...

USA for 1c per minute

Australia for 3c per minute (50c connection)

Buy him that and he will have no excuses!!!

Where can I get a calling card for one cent per minute and a 50 cent connection charge? What company? That's a great rate if you're going to talk for seven minutes or more!!!