She said this, not sure what she is thinking?

Confusedatxmas

Confusedatxmas

I am an out lesbian in a relationship. A married woman said to me that she thinks I'm pretty and she finds me sexy and if she wasn't married she would go for me. Later on she said she didn't know if she was gay or straight and it's all about the person and not the gender and then said something which I didn't hear and then she said she had me.

Was she being complimentary saying I was a nice person and making me comfortable about my sexuality? The second comment about her own sexuality confused me more

I am an out lesbian in a relationship. A married woman said to me that she thinks I'm pretty and she finds me sexy and if she wasn't married she would go for me. Later on she said she didn't know if she was gay or straight and it's all about the person and not the gender and then said something which I didn't hear and then she said she had me.

Was she being complimentary saying I was a nice person and making me comfortable about my sexuality? The second comment about her own sexuality confused me more

Why do you care? Do you have feelings for this woman? How do you know her?You have a girlfriend.

She's a bi curious, bored married lady. She is curious about you. She probably wants a threesome or to hook up with you (with permission from her husband)

But it's moot because you're in a relationship, so just forget about this married lady and focus on your girlfriend. married lady can go cruise okcupid for a girl down to mess around.

• Like 1

Agree with above poster. Best not to mess with bored married people, regardless of gender or orientation. It's only a recipe for a broken heart!

Was she being complimentary saying I was a nice person and making me comfortable about my sexuality?

Yes, she was complimenting you and making you comfortable about your sexuality. AND she was flirting with you, all at the same time.

Why do you ask? Do you want to hook up with her?