Sex Addiction

Melissa1980

I have a sexual addiction. The new relationship feel falls off quick.

I have a boyfriend who is great to me. But I cant stay away from other sexual partners. Im not a hoe. I just like sex.

(Always protected) I want to be with only him. HOw do I fix this sickness? :confused::confused:

sweetness69

make sex more spontaneous with your partner, do sex roles act like complete strangers, make it spicy :)

If you have a bona fide addiction, you need professional help. Get to your doc and get a referral to a therapist.

You can be addicted to sex. There are various forms of sexual addiction, some of which can be extremely destructive to relationships and friendships you have

It seems however, as you have problems with your own behavior, that counselling is recommended; you don't want to risk your relationship and friendships because of this addiction.

How would you feel if your boyfriend was doing to you what you are doing to him?

I hate to tell you but using protection does not prevent you totally from aids and other STD's. Why don't you be honest with your boyfriend so he can decide whether or not he wishes to be with a girlfriend who chooses to cheat on him behind his back with other men.