girl im sleeping with told me she slept with someone else??

classiccarman

classiccarman

so this girl ive been sleeping with for two years texted me new years day and said that she thinks she slept with someone elce but she doesn't think anything happened because she was tired and drunk. Im really confused why would she tell me she slept with someone elce??

I asked her if she felt bad and she said **** you. And now shes pissed off and she wouldn't talk to me about anything.

Well, you need to find out why she's defensive. She told you. Find out why she doesn't KNOW if she had sex or not. What if she was roofied or something and taken advantage of? That could account for why she's mad now if she came to you because of something like that. But you need to find out. Just say, I don't understand why you're mad at me. Please tell me what happened that you don't know whether you had sex with someone or not. Is she a blackout drunk ? If so, she's probably an alcoholic. Why were you not with her on NYE? Talk to her as best you can to find out if this was something that happened to her or if she was just plain old cheating -- in which case no reason for her to be mad at you. That's why I think it's possible something else happened.

So many things to clarify. What is your relationship like, are you exclusive or not? Have you talked about it other than by text? If not, I would advise you to talk to her in person (call her, if you can't be together anytime soon). This seems way too serious just to be handled over some text.

First you need to know what really happened, if this was a drunk hook up or if it was something more serious, like rape. Talk to her carefully about it and only after you are 100% sure about what happened will you have to decide what you're going to do about it.

so this girl ive been sleeping with for two years texted me new years day and said that she thinks she slept with someone elce but she doesn't think anything happened because she was tired and drunk. Im really confused why would she tell me she slept with someone elce??

I asked her if she felt bad and she said **** you. And now shes pissed off and she wouldn't talk to me about anything.

Possible that she wants you to know so you are aware she has had another partner and needs to get and STD test before you two are safe to screw each other again. But that would be in a world where people are safe, mature and respectful. Lulz.

But in any case damn dude you went right for the emotional throat. "Do you feel bad?" Where did that come from?

• Like 1

You took it as her telling you that she cheated on you. I read it that she wasn't sure if she'd been date raped. If she was so drunk that she could not consent that is a whole different problem.

• Like 4