is he just being friendly or ?

Well I started at a job about 2 weeks ago and since the first day I would notice this guy starring I'd look up and he smiles a few days later they put him on my side of the warehouse and he would bring me the easy work and joke around and stuff the next day they moved him to the other side but he passed by me and said hey so I replied with hey the day after he waved at me a few days ago we were coming back from lunch break I was with my girls and he left his guys to walk on the side of me then offered me some of his chips and asked what I had for lunch fast forward to yesterday in the morning he told me hi and when I was leaving bye which I'm confused cause he doesn't talk to any other girls in the warehouse today I didn't go to work and he told my sister "where's your friend she's not here today huh"

I find him very attractive but does it sound like hes just being friendly ?

Most friendly guys are also interested, unless they've known you for a long time, long enough to rule out romance and develop a friendship. He sounds interested.

• Like 1
todreaminblue
^ Well, yes, obviously chip sharing is tantamount to foreplay.

lol.......that and a slurpee share....deb

• Like 1
Well I started at a job about 2 weeks ago and since the first day I would notice this guy starring I'd look up and he smiles a few days later they put him on my side of the warehouse and he would bring me the easy work and joke around and stuff the next day they moved him to the other side but he passed by me and said hey so I replied with hey the day after he waved at me a few days ago we were coming back from lunch break I was with my girls and he left his guys to walk on the side of me then offered me some of his chips and asked what I had for lunch fast forward to yesterday in the morning he told me hi and when I was leaving bye which I'm confused cause he doesn't talk to any other girls in the warehouse today I didn't go to work and he told my sister "where's your friend she's not here today huh"

I find him very attractive but does it sound like hes just being friendly ?

There ya go. Try being flirty. He's probably just waiting for a green light or two.

• Like 1