Help!

I'm confused and I need help. I've been in a strongly committed and loving relationship with a wonderful man. We have talked about wanting to marry each other and have a family once we're finished school. Up until now, I have not even so much as glanced at another man other than my boyfriend. Then, a few months ago I met an older man through my classes. Nothing really has happened, we have talked on a number of occasions and I've been getting mixed signals from him. Nonetheless, I have become deeply attracted to this man and have been thinking sexual thoughts about him, even when me and my boyfriend are intimate (which doesn't help any because it makes me even more aroused. I'm afraid my boyfriend knows that something's up. I'm kind of torn; I am intrigued by the thought of having a relationship with this man and it excites me, but I love my boyfriend and I want to have a future with him. Please, help me get over this quickly!

Wow, what a concept!!! A threesome when only two of you are there.

I'm afraid there's no easy solution to your problem except in how you control your mind and your thoughts.

However, I really don't feel you are ready for a committed relationship with your current boyfriend. You've got a lot more to discover out in the world before you're ready to settle down.

This older man has you intrigued and I don't think you're not going to get him off your mind until you explore the possiblities there.

Now, if you really want to stay with your current boyfriend, you will most likely have to go to a licensed medical hypnotherapist. They are trained to help you remove unwanted thoughts...and do other things you wish to do.

There's no doubt you love your boyfriend but do you have a desire to be committed to him? If so, honor that committment. If not, get on with the show.