Do I stand a chance?

DoogieHowser

This is a rather bizarre set of events so I will need to give some background for it to make sense otherwise you will just think of me as some loony.

Ever since kindergarten my best friend has been a girl who was also my next door neighbor. As we have grown I have developed a crush on her, in fact I would say I love her but she is not interested. Maybe that’s not even true, she just says she doesn’t want to try because if It doesn’t work it will ruin our friendship and she values that over all else.

We’ve both had partners over the years and from my perspective as much as I am happy for her it has been hard. I found out from friends about a year ago that she was extremely jealous of my last girlfriend although she has never mentioned this to me.

Both families are good friends and we both still live at home. We both feel at ease just letting ourselves in to each others homes without knocking.

We are both single right now.

Now here is the bizarre situation that has only just happened. I have discussed this with a close friend but it’s too embarrassing to discuss with anyone else hence why I have sought out the anonymity of the internet.

So I was at home alone as my parents were away. I was in my bed and I was masturbating to a video. She had let herself in and opened my door and caught me… very embarrassing! But instead of leaving she encouraged me to keep going, she got naked on the bed with me and started masturbating herself. I thought finally we would be together but she wouldn’t let me touch her at all. Skipping to the end she let me ejaculate over her boobs and belly. She then went and had a shower but wouldn’t even let me shower with her.

Now I am so confused. She won’t talk about it other than saying it was just a bit of fun and I should let it go. I’m actually quite disappointed in her because if she doesn’t want to take a chance with me, and that’s what she has always said, why would she do what she did only making me want her more?

Any ideas? Do I stand a chance of progressing this to a relationship? What’s holding her back?

WonderWoman911

Like she said, it was all in fun. You may wish that it was something more than that ,but from the signs you've seen, its not the case.She probably just wanted to get a little kinky for the spur of the moment. But also on the flipside, she probably don't want to talk about it because she probably feels like that shouldn't have happened.

• Author
DoogieHowser

Not what I wanted to hear but thanks anyway. I've been friend-zoned real bad haven't I?

I just wish if she was serious about never being together that she would stop ever so occasionally giving me that glimmer of hope. Although this was the first time anything this bizarre has happened there has been times when we've snogged after parties (so I guess it's the alcohol talking).

If she's serious about us never being together why so much jealousy when I have a girlfriend. She can't honestly expect me to stay single so she can flirt and tease me as she feels fit?

I'm actually a bit sad, I thought things were finally working out.