Should I Take Him Back?

I dated this guy for nearly three months. Everything was wonderful. We really clicked. Then I found out that he was married but separated. He said that he needed some time to figure his life out. Needlees to say I was very hurt and angry. He said that he wanted to keep in contact, but it was too painfull for me to keep in touch with him. Two months go by and I don't hear anything. Then he calls out of the blue saying that he is finally going to get a divorce. He said that he really liked me and that he wanted to give what we had another chance. I still have strong feelings for him, but I am not sure if getting back together with him will only lead to more pain and heartach.....What do you think?

Linda,

I wrote about the same thing under the perplexed posting. Trust me I know exactly what you are going through. People always tell me to look deep in my heart on what to decide. I'm like you right now, do I take a chance on getting hurt bad again or do I let it go and move on. I guess it comes down to trust, and would you be able to trust someone like that again not to do the same thing. I apologize if I confused you more. Write back, I definitely would like to know how you are doing. Best of luck :)

I dated this guy for nearly three months. Everything was wonderful. We really clicked. Then I found out that he was married but separated. He said that he needed some time to figure his life out. Needlees to say I was very hurt and angry. He said that he wanted to keep in contact, but it was too painfull for me to keep in touch with him. Two months go by and I don't hear anything. Then he calls out of the blue saying that he is finally going to get a divorce. He said that he really liked me and that he wanted to give what we had another chance. I still have strong feelings for him, but I am not sure if getting back together with him will only lead to more pain and heartach.....What do you think?