Re: Ladies and Gentlemen

Miss Mojo

i really wonder if he would have felt so bad about what he did and his unfaithfulness to his girlfriend if there hadn't of been a hole in the condom.

i do not wish anything bad to happen to mark at all. i hope there are no serious repercussions from his actions. but when someone knows they've stuffed up royally, they don't have to justify their actions with lousy excuses such as "she wouldn't leave me alone" or "i was so drunk...tequila makes you really drunk".

i do feel sorry for mark and i feel very sorry for his poor girlfriend. but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind and i am just sick to death of people trying to justify their actions when they made the choice to do what they did all by themselves. i have been there myself and it is the world's *biggest cop out* .as laurynn said, no one held a gun to his head and made him do it.

sometimes blunt advice is the only advice that gets through. we've all copped that at some stage in our lives, and mark shouldn't be an exception. it's the "justifications" that irk me.

...i have a lot more respect for people who can say "i messed up and there is no excuse for it". it's normal to beat yourself up though unless you've had your amyglada removed.