New connection with old friend

FaithInTheDark

FaithInTheDark

Hi there.

So I have a guy friend which I've known for years. He is seriously one of the best men a girl could have.

He's kind, super attractive, has good morals, funny & we share a lot of similar interests.

I've seen girls hit on him but he's completely oblivious. Every girl I know is attracted to him.

I've never went for him because we were friends and he's never shown any signals.

Well, him and I both recently move away from our hometown. And we started keeping in contact more than ever in our entire friendship.

He's showing a side to him I've never seen.

He's called me hot a few times now,sending flirty texts, he texts me everyday and has offered to come to my city to visit, as well as us making plans to travel.

He's expressed how he feels more confident about himself and mentioned that girls making passes at him.

It's hard not to feel something with him since the texting is everyday.

I seriously wonder about what could happen if he does come to visit me.

I feels like a spark between us but I don't want to get my hopes up or phyc myself up when he's here, if he's only was playing around with his texts.

Even with the texting, It's everyday all day. So I'm trying to make not seem to egar or attentive to his messages.

Does it seem like this man is interested in me more as a friend? And how do I go about handling things when he visits? Has anyone been in this situation because I'm crushing hard on a old friend.

Edited by FaithInTheDark
Forgot something