I luv my best friend

Im in love with my best friend and I dont know what to do, the thing is when we drink together he tells me he loves me but it could never work out, and when we are straight he acts only as my friend.Im so inlove with him and I dont think he feels the same way and it hurts so much, what should I do? Please someone give me some advice!

Im in love with my best friend and I dont know what to do, the thing is when we drink together he tells me he loves me but it could never work out, and when we are straight he acts only as my friend.Im so inlove with him and I dont think he feels the same way and it hurts so much, what should I do? Please someone give me some advice!

First off, stop drinking together and having him confess love that isn't there; due to alcohol. Don't let him toy with your emotions..you said he said it will never work out. Why? I would simply ask him and tell him about your feelings; I have quite a few friends who have done this and even if one doesn't feel the same way, they are still very close. Hopefully things work out for you :) Good luck!

Love,

Thiamine

• 2 weeks later...
still sorry
Im in love with my best friend and I dont know what to do, the thing is when we drink

together

he tells me he loves me but it could never work out, and when we are straight he acts only as my friend.Im so inlove with him and I dont think he feels the same way and it hurts so much, what should I do? Please someone give me some advice!

Sit him down when your not drinking--tell him how

you feel.I had very strong feelings for a young lady

i worked with and she told everybody I was her

buddy!I never told her how I felt-- I was her friend

and we are still friends.I watched her get married

and was at the hosp. when they had her little girl!!

It kill me sometimes. A few months ago a friend of

ours told me this girl had said the day before her

wedding -- the only person she ever loved -- besides

her husband to be was me!! But she couldn't tell me

because she was afraid it would mess up our

friendship!!!! She still doesn't know i'm in love

with her and never will -- but if we would have talk

long ago --- who knows--don't let that happen to

you!!