Confussed but happy

I met this guy on Skout back in July and since then we have been friends. We a had strong connection and have been seeing eachother for 5 months now. We have a wonderful friendship and enjoy eachothers company. When we have sex, its more then that, we both agree that there is a strong connection and we both enjoy it very much. He lives an hour and half away from me and still drives to see me, even tho he gets off from work at 1130 pm he will drive and spend a night and whole day with me. He takes me out to the movies, dinner, lunch, breakfast, concerts, games, coffee,

walks in the park, or to visit other nearby cities. We spend time together twice a week and we do things couples do, like hold hands, kiss, hug, etc. We also txt througout the day from morning till we sleep and now he tells me where he goes and what he is doing and always wants to know what im doing. However, back in November we had a conversation..he wanted to make sure that no matter what happens we will remain friends and when I asked him what we were he couldnt answer..he didnt even want to label us FWB. He also indicated that we probably have no future as a couple and that broke my heart. After that convo, I noticed he was not as close to me as before, like he distant himself then one day he started to threat me the same way, only better. I feel like we have become closer emmotionally and physically. He is very affectionate towards me. Yet I dont know what to make of this type off friendship. I don't know what he considers us or what he wants and I am afraid to ask. I love this guy but I am also afraid to tell him because back in November he wanted to put our friendship above anything else and told me that my feelings cannot turn to love. I don't know if his feelings are deeper now..We also make long term

plans together, so that tells me a lot..I am so confused and in love...I don't know what to make off this friendship..:love:

Edited by Lowliw97
SweetLikeCinnamon

Sorry to say this but the fact that he says you have no future together and he doesn't want you to fall in love are huge red flags. If he says he doesn't see you together then it's best to believe him. I would directly ask him why he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, or make an ultimatum for him. That way you'll probably get your answer.

I've been where you've been. A guy told me we weren't compatible in relationship terms yet I kept seeing him (for 2 years) hoping that he'd change his mind. He didn't.

If you confront him and find out for yourself now it'll save you a lot of future hurt.

• Like 1
FaithInTheDark

I agree. You owe it to yourself to straight up ask him what he wants. Even if he doesn't give you the answer you want, then u can move on