Challenge

I really do not understand this challenge thing that happens with guys.

they are all over you until you so call give in then they lose intrest in you? then once all this happens emotional hurts stats to happen ad the girl will start behaving different and the guy starts thinking that she is being a ....., why can people just be honest with there feelings and state what it is that they want. and more then that why do relationships have to feel like a big game?

please if anyone can make sence of this please explain it to me.

thank you

kim

It makes no sense. A lot of things in life make no sense.

There are some guys who are emotionally healthy and ready for a nice relationship and this won't happen with them. They are usually older, many have been jerked around a lot, and if you find one of those who is finally ready for a nice, available, up front lady you won't have any problems.

But the bulk of younger guys are just programmed to want what they can't have and to basically lose all interest in that which is readily available to them. The more they get jerked around, the more they love it and come back for more. And, yes, the moment the lady becomes nice and agreeable, they can't handle it.

There are a lot of things that cause this, I suppose. Some of it is how a guy is raised. Some of it is just inherent in the male, who evolved as the hunter of the two sexes. Hunters usually lose interest once they have captured their prey.

But don't think this is just a male thing. There are many, many women who don't like nice guys. But they will instantly fall in love with a jerk.

So you are just as likely to get some sort of explanation from one of your girlfriends and you are from a guy. As a matter of fact, I would say that females are more repulsed by nice, sweet, kind, generous guys than the other way around.

Go figure!!!