Calling cards (Tony and Rachel)

Dragonflys

This is my last post on this topic because this is a love forum!!! (although these savings will help you hook up with more people)

Buy $5 cards, That should avoid you losing too much.

From my experience I have never had a problem. Just make sure you read all the fine, finer, and finest prints on each flyer (bring a magnifying glass - seriously!!) and you will know exactly what you are in for.

Some charge a bi-monthly service fee, others charge extra for a 800 number, others probably have an Al Gore campaign fund attached to them...

Usually the ones with the lowest rates have the attached fees which allow the companys to make up the shortfall.

But you can slip through these. For example, I buy a 5$ card from a company that charges 3c per minute to Australia (50c connection), however to make up the shortfall they charge 69c every two weeks. By buying a $5 card I make sure it is used up before the two weeks is up. I then buy another one.

It becomes a skill!!!!!

YOU WRITE: "This is my last post on this topic because this is a love forum!!!"

This is not an inappropriate topic for a love forum since my friends LOVE to talk. Thanks so much for taking the time to post the information and the tips. This was very helpful.