Have I finally got her?

So, I started hanging out with a girl I knew from high school about 3-4 months ago. She had just had a bad breakup and just wanted a friend. We started hanging out and texting each other a lot. We had an instant connection with each other which was refreshing. We got quite close very fast, and eventually I realised I had completely fallen for her. So I told her how I felt, and got the response I expected. She'd said it all before, she was not looking for any kind of relationship. She said she never wanted a boyfriend again. And other things, I go to America for a month in April, and then she goes there for a month in August, and then when she gets back she wants to move interstate. This obviously makes the idea of a relationship very, very tricky.

Well fair enough, friends it is I told myself. But from here on out we just kept getting closer, it just happened so naturally. Messaging every day, seeing each other 3, 4, 5 times a week. During this time she had VERY mixed feelings. One minute she had feelings for me, the next she didn't see me in that way. Mixed signals were a daily occurrence. But things kept progressing. We started cuddling during movies, flirting a lot, and then she started sleeping over. But she never wanted anything to happen. We'd always end up spooning though... We ended up almost having sex 3 times, but every time something stopped it from happening. I came on too strong once, another time I just didn't make a move when she wanted me to, because I had lost confidence after what happened the first time. Anyway after the 3rd time she stopped staying over. Said things like, "Maybe we're not perfect for each other." And, "I'm attracted to you, but that fire burns away every time nothing happens, and I can't see you in that way now." and of course the big one, "I'm not ready for anything anyway, you know this."

Things took a big step back. She stopped sleeping over. She started encouraging me to find a girlfriend who's ready for a relationship. I tried to distance myself, told myself it was over, but sometimes It's like we're drawn back together like a magnet. We just couldn't stop messaging each other. We started hanging out A LOT again. Then about a week ago, when I'd almost lost all hope, she messaged me after I dropped her home and said, "Why do you do this." I said, "Do what?" she replied, "Make me so attracted to you at the wrong time." I was shocked. In the back of mind I had never really lost hope, I guess I could just feel that there was something here, but wow. Since then we've become very close again. She stayed over again on Saturday. But she said she's still not sure she's ready to have sex. So I just held her all night, it was so nice. Then something weird happened. We went and saw a movie together, and I dropped her home. On the way she said, "What are you thinking about?" I lied, "Nothing."

I got home and started writing her a message, "Here's what I was thinking about, every time I look at you and how beautiful you are, I struggle to stop myself from kissing you." But she messaged me half way through typing it it, she said, "It's annoying how much I want you to kiss me but at the same time I don't." Sometimes it scares me how in sync we are. We then chatted for a while, about the future, how to handle it all. I told her, "I think these things have a way of working themselves out, let's just ride it out." It ended with her saying, "If you want to kiss me, then kiss me, and do what ever else you want. But at the right time" All week she's being messaging me saying things like, "I wish I was in your bed."

Now my questions for you guys are... How should I go about making my move? She's coming over tonight, but I don't want to rush it. She said wait for the right time. I feel like there is SO much pressure on it and I can't stop thinking about it. It needs to be perfect. Also, I'm terrified that she might change her mind again. But part of me feels like she's just been unsure about things, but now perhaps she's finally there? Finally sure that I am someone she could be with? She's never been his affectionate, and this comfortable talking about her feelings towards me.

Thanks for reading, I'm sure this was boring as hell, but man, I am crazy about this girl.

Edited by manipulator

She sounds lukewarm but like she likes sex. I think you need to have the conversation once again about does she want in a real relationship with you or not.

is she drunk when shes been texting you these things its crazy but sometimes im the same way i kinda like someone, not enough to want to be with them but when ur a little buzzed u want them more than u ever do id have to say shes kind of this way. trust me, if a girl wants to be with you, they will. someone or thing is holding her back whether or not it os another someone or ur just not the someone if i were u when u guys hang out u have to ignore her a little more than u normally would and just have fun in ur surroundings its the weirdest thing but a little less attention can get someone so much closer to u, not completely ignoring her, but you know