wife watching

Anyone ever thought of watching there wives /girlfriends with other men .? Or allowing her to see other guys then tell you about it ? Im a voyeur and have a cuckold fetish .

It's a fairly common fetish, both in fantasy and reality. You'll find like minded people on fetish or perhaps a subset of people on swinger sites - not so much here. I don't share it, but having been swingers I've seen my wife with other men while I'm with their wives.

• Like 1

I think there might be bunnies here.

On the off chance this is real. Then, this is a bad idea. Fantasies are good to have and can be fun. But, when those fantasies involve a third person, then it's best to leave fantasies just that...just fantasies.

Women have a harder time disconnecting sex with emotional attachment. You might end up losing your wife or girlfriend to someone she's screwing. Sometimes your wife or girlfriend will lose respect for you if your willing to give them away to someone else. They might start thinking you don't value the marriage or relationship because you willing allow this to happen. They might start to think that you only view them as an object to satisfy your cuckold fetish and not as a women that deserves to be loved and not shared with anyone else.

Slippery slope my friend.

Edited by Chi townD
Anyone ever thought of watching there wives /girlfriends with other men .? Or allowing her to see other guys then tell you about it ? Im a voyeur and have a cuckold fetish .

This isn't that kind of site. There are specific web sites for this type of fetish/ other fetishes. Might be better for you to chat with others that are already involved in this type of activity and share their experiences.

If you are worried about privacy (search history), use "private browser" if you are on windows 7/8 just click on file at the top and you will find it in the drop down menu. It will not keep track of where you browse, and it doesn't keep any of those site cookies, pw, etc.

As I always say, no one is the wiser when you use private browser lol.