Why even try

I just don't get women excited. Just turned 36 and I've never gotten one excited. Sure I've been on dates, but over and over again it's the "you're nice and thoughtful and caring and kind but...". All I have to show for it I haven't been able to get much of anywhere with any woman. I've dated all sizes and looks and backgrounds but it's the same result. I've tried to have more of a backbone but I end up coming off mean and aggressive so I don't try it anymore and it isn't nature anyway. Have the nice suburban house, decent car, decent stable job, am 6 foot 2 but all that means nothing.

I know the feeling bro,

I know the what it's like to feel helpless, it seems like everything you do nothing works. But this is why our western society has failed (mostly white..) men in general when it comes to courting women.

So we're told that we are too "nice". Then we see that women go for *******s and so we try act like *******s and that doesn't work because we're not authentic *******s. So then what happens. You could give up?

Okay, give up. Believe you're not good enough. I understand that. You have to understand that society in general lies to us everyday about what we should be etc etc.

It is possible for you to be successful with women. The fact you have a lot of external features like being tall and career successful will score you points with women. 5 years ago I set out to meet girls and the "one". I havern't met the one but let me tell you I've made a ton of progress. You can't blame yourself because you were never given the tools to be successful with women.

I am uber short (Paul Simon short) and late twenties, I live with my parents, I have a job but it's not secure and I could go from 40 hours a week to 20 hours within the bat of an eyelid. I sleep with a new woman a month (when I'm not dating someone) and can date a new girl every week if I wanted to. I'm just an average guy like you, nothing special in abilities or looks.

The women are giving you all the information you need. They say you're too nice. But what they mean is your "boring" but it's not because of who you are, it's just how you apply yourself in interactions with women. Pm if you want to chat.

Larry

• Like 2

You have 2 options really.

1 - get a woman who will be with you for the items and assets you mentioned.

In which case she will view the relationship as more of a contract and she will rip you to pieces in D court later on because she 'is entitled to it'.

2 - adopt a problem-solving attitude and try to find the right cocky-funny attitude that won't make you come off like a complete jerk.

• Like 1
  • Author
I know the feeling bro,

I know the what it's like to feel helpless, it seems like everything you do nothing works. But this is why our western society has failed (mostly white..) men in general when it comes to courting women.

So we're told that we are too "nice". Then we see that women go for *******s and so we try act like *******s and that doesn't work because we're not authentic *******s. So then what happens. You could give up?

Okay, give up. Believe you're not good enough. I understand that. You have to understand that society in general lies to us everyday about what we should be etc etc.

It is possible for you to be successful with women. The fact you have a lot of external features like being tall and career successful will score you points with women. 5 years ago I set out to meet girls and the "one". I havern't met the one but let me tell you I've made a ton of progress. You can't blame yourself because you were never given the tools to be successful with women.

I am uber short (Paul Simon short) and late twenties, I live with my parents, I have a job but it's not secure and I could go from 40 hours a week to 20 hours within the bat of an eyelid. I sleep with a new woman a month (when I'm not dating someone) and can date a new girl every week if I wanted to. I'm just an average guy like you, nothing special in abilities or looks.

The women are giving you all the information you need. They say you're too nice. But what they mean is your "boring" but it's not because of who you are, it's just how you apply yourself in interactions with women. Pm if you want to chat.

Larry

There's something about you and most other men that attracts women that's just part of who you are that women can't explain. I don't have it.

• Author
You have 2 options really.

1 - get a woman who will be with you for the items and assets you mentioned.

In which case she will view the relationship as more of a contract and she will rip you to pieces in D court later on because she 'is entitled to it'.

2 - adopt a problem-solving attitude and try to find the right cocky-funny attitude that won't make you come off like a complete jerk.

1, women like that don't exist

2, tried that and it's failed horribly every time

option 3 is give up

Gold diggers do in fact exist.

Granted it's not like the men's rights or feminist advocates portray them but they do exist.

And trying a couple of times is not trying.

Start trying with a 'no way can or should i fail' attitude.

Don't say impossible .... refuse to give up.

Get many opinions.

Solve it somehow.

• Like 1

I need a man who is cheeky and flirty.

Prepared to overstep the mark a little and risk it with a grin on their face.

I also need a guy to be able to take what I give out in the same way.

It's the silly and fun stuff I need as well as the good man who is respectful and caring.

Myself and my LT ex used to sometimes play games when we were shopping. One would be talking, the other would stop walking by their side and let them carry on walking and talking to themselves.

Or one of us would distract the other and put something in the trolley that we had no use for - I managed a pack of pampers nappies one time. He only spotted them three aisles later..

His best one was a product for dentures - he was sneaky and hid it well though.

I just don't get women excited. Just turned 36 and I've never gotten one excited. Sure I've been on dates, but over and over again it's the "you're nice and thoughtful and caring and kind but...". All I have to show for it I haven't been able to get much of anywhere with any woman. I've dated all sizes and looks and backgrounds but it's the same result. I've tried to have more of a backbone but I end up coming off mean and aggressive so I don't try it anymore and it isn't nature anyway. Have the nice suburban house, decent car, decent stable job, am 6 foot 2 but all that means nothing.

Maybe you are boring? and I don't mean to be offensive. How are you doing in the conversation department? Do you have hobbies or take interest in things?

Do you have female friends or sisters you could ask their opinion? If something is off they will tell you, maybe you need a look update, maybe more conversation, maybe you are bad with eye contact etc.

In my dating history I came across a few men that on paper had it all, good job, stability, no skeletons in their closets but talking to them was like pulling teeth out!

• Author
I need a man who is cheeky and flirty.

Prepared to overstep the mark a little and risk it with a grin on their face.

I also need a guy to be able to take what I give out in the same way.

It's the silly and fun stuff I need as well as the good man who is respectful and caring.

Myself and my LT ex used to sometimes play games when we were shopping. One would be talking, the other would stop walking by their side and let them carry on walking and talking to themselves.

Or one of us would distract the other and put something in the trolley that we had no use for - I managed a pack of pampers nappies one time. He only spotted them three aisles later..

His best one was a product for dentures - he was sneaky and hid it well though.

I can't provide that unless I know that's what you desire that.

• Author
Maybe you are boring? and I don't mean to be offensive. How are you doing in the conversation department? Do you have hobbies or take interest in things?

Do you have female friends or sisters you could ask their opinion? If something is off they will tell you, maybe you need a look update, maybe more conversation, maybe you are bad with eye contact etc.

In my dating history I came across a few men that on paper had it all, good job, stability, no skeletons in their closets but talking to them was like pulling teeth out!

There isn't even time. The dates I've had last an average of 25 minutes. I think they write me off within a few minutes. Because I go on so few my nerves haven't calmed down, especially since I have a lot of competition. Some women will go on first dates every day and the other men all know what they're doing probably. No female friends that want to talk about the subject of dating.

Life is better when you disregard women completely.

Notice you will never see a woman needing to display any requirements like being "confident" or "exciting" to get a man.

Stop playing a rigged game. Men accepting this nonsense, thinking it's part of "being a man", thinking only they must sacrifice, are only exacerbating the problem.

There isn't even time. The dates I've had last an average of 25 minutes. I think they write me off within a few minutes. Because I go on so few my nerves haven't calmed down, especially since I have a lot of competition. Some women will go on first dates every day and the other men all know what they're doing probably. No female friends that want to talk about the subject of dating.

Ok so we are getting somewhere.

You are too nervous and lack confidence, you get to a date thinking you can't compete with other men out there. You think other men have better games and women get swept away by good talkers.

Let me tell you, we (women) aren't that naive but we are highly sensitive to 'confidence' and that is what you are lacking.

You need to believe you are a great catch for women to believe in it too.

• Author
Life is better when you disregard women completely.

Notice you will never see a woman needing to display any requirements like being "confident" or "exciting" to get a man.

Stop playing a rigged game. Men accepting this nonsense, thinking it's part of "being a man", thinking only they must sacrifice, are only exacerbating the problem.

It's not easy to accept. Who wants to be forever alone?

• Author
Ok so we are getting somewhere.

You are too nervous and lack confidence, you get to a date thinking you can't compete with other men out there. You think other men have better games and women get swept away by good talkers.

Let me tell you, we (women) aren't that naive but we are highly sensitive to 'confidence' and that is what you are lacking.

You need to believe you are a great catch for women to believe in it too.

How can I believe that when I don't have what women value? The nice suburban house and car and stable job are meaningless. I know that. Being 6 foot 2 which supposedly I thought would help, meaningless. Having never gotten very far with women at 36, a gargantuan negative. What's there to be confident about? Maybe, just maybe if I had some small success before, but I haven't.