another question

I have another question also. When me and my GF was toegether last nite, i offered to give her oral sex and she said she doesn't like it. I was shocked, she is the first girl i have ever met that doesn't like to recieve oral sex. She has only been with three people. Does anyone think that it may be because she hasn't had it done right? Or could she really just not like it?

Scared and Confused

I think the problem most girls have with receiving oral sex is that guys put too much pressure on them. If you give your girlfriend oral sex, and she doesn't have an orgasm right away, you're going to feel hurt or offended. Then you're going to make her feel that if she doesn't come every time you do it, you'll be upset.

That's a lot of pressure for a girl, and unless she's completely relaxed, she's not going to enjoy it.

Another thing is that she may feel like she'll be expected to return the favour, and not everyone likes to do that either. Or maybe she just really doesn't like it. Maybe it hasn't been done right - but DON'T PUSH HER, or you won't get anywhere.

There are a lot of possibilities, but whatever it is, you should ask her. Tell her that you just want to make her feel good, and you want her to be comfortable with that. That there's no pressure.