I don't know what to do

I've been going out with my boyfriend for a year and seven months. Friday we had a disagreement and he told me something that hurt me so I asked him why he didn't he leave me and he broke up with me then. I didn't really mean it though I was just seeing if he did it and he did. I talked with him yesterday and he told me that he needed a couple of days. I told him that I loved him and I didn't mean what I had said. We had worse arguements before and this had never happened. I really miss him and I want him back in my life. He's my first real love. I gave him everything and he gave me everything. I told him that I would give him a couple of days. Do you think I'll get him back?

Begging to your boyfriend will make things worst. if he didn't want to break up with you he wouldn't have said so. I would recommend you to give him a couple of days and if he doesn't comes back then i hate to say it but he doesn't want to be with you.

Hi daisy,

What was the disagreement about? Have you two been arguing a lot lately? You said you two gave each other everything. Sometimes that is the reason a relationship loses its spark. If the relationship was going great and he was very happy, he wouldn't have needed time alone. Something was wrong, something was bothering him, and that is why he did what he did.

My main question is how well do you two communicate? Are you easily able to tell him what's on your mind or what bothers you? Does he do the same? Or do you two tiptoe around each other and watch what you say so as not to hurt or upset the other?

There weren't too many details, so I don't know why he needed a couple days alone. But I have said that same thing in my previous 3 relationships. I had different reasons each time.

A few times it was because I was fed up with that other person at that moment. One guy was just a jerk and I realized I needed some time alone to think about this relationship. One guy was just TOO kind and nice, he was always around, I'd see him every single day for a year and a half, and I just got bored and sick of him.

The 1st time I had said it was to my 1st bf. I was young and curious and wanted to see what else/who else was out there.

So it could be any of these reasons or it could be something else. But you are the only one that can talk to him and ask him what's bothering it. Right now, don't focus as much on getting him back as trying to communicate with him and find out what caused the relationship to turn sour.

Good luck!