Friend + valentines day

HotShotChinez

HotShotChinez

Hi everybody!

I've posted before and that time I was trying to reach someone that I wanted

to cheer up and have fun with. With your help I was able to reach her and now

comes another issue. Valentines day is coming and she doesn't like presents...

When I was trying to buy her something some time before she said: ''I don't like presents, other guys have given me even if I said so and they didn't care about my feelings.'' Then I said that I do care more about her feelings than going against her feelings. So I did that. Now for valentines day, what am I supposed to do? If I'm going to show some appreciation then I want to buy her something, or maybe the time she spend with me is worth more than that? This is complicated, I don't want to make her mad or something. I just want to make her happy :)

Thanks in advance!

Food: heart shaped cookies or some other threat that she loves. They make heart shaped donuts & heart shaped pizza.

Hi everybody!

I've posted before and that time I was trying to reach someone that I wanted

to cheer up and have fun with. With your help I was able to reach her and now

comes another issue. Valentines day is coming and she doesn't like presents...

When I was trying to buy her something some time before she said: ''I don't like presents, other guys have given me even if I said so and they didn't care about my feelings.'' Then I said that I do care more about her feelings than going against her feelings. So I did that. Now for valentines day, what am I supposed to do? If I'm going to show some appreciation then I want to buy her something, or maybe the time she spend with me is worth more than that? This is complicated, I don't want to make her mad or something. I just want to make her happy :)

Thanks in advance!

Is she at a distance?

I'm confused as to why you can't go do something fun together, rather than purchase a present. :confused:

• Like 1