All we do is text..he won't call 4 a date

Dating Question.

I'm back in the game. Met a guy at a bar a little over a month ago. I was drunk, so I don't remember which one of us initiated the conversation, but he kissed me and got my number. He called me later that night. I THOUGHT he was interested, and that maybe he'd call again. He never called. A week later, I texted him while I was out. He texted back and wanted to know what I was doing, etc. Then after a few texts, he stopped replying. The plot thickens. This past Friday night, he texted 3x. So the next night, I texted back. He texted which bar he was at, but I was out w/ girlfriends at a concert. I wrote him back that I couldn't meet out, and he wrote back YOUR LOSS! I replied "RAIN CHECK?" and he responded with "I DUNNO YOU REJECTED ME TWO STRAIGHT NIGHTS...YOU OWE ME" I wish I could have met him out. What do you think the next move should be? Should I do something?

LucreziaBorgia

It sounds like this guy's interest in you was apparently to hook up with you in a bar through a txt message booty call to "meet him somewhere" instead of actually calling you for a real date. If it is your intention to 'date' him under these circumstances, then just txt him and ask him to meet you somewhere. If you are interested in an actual date, let him know you are available for a date - not a 'meet me in the bar' booty call "date".

• Author

Thanks for the advice. Good call. I AM desperate for some booty :) ...but I'm just not the type to get w/ a random! Too bad he's the nasty type. But I've come to the conclusion that most men are!