How can I trust again?

Jos Love*

I went out with this boy for three years on and off. I really fell in love with him, but our relationship continuously fell apart as time went on. We tried to get our lost romance back, but our efforts were in the end--meaningless. I'm currently trying to get over him, but it's hard to move on knowing all that we have gone through-- although most of it wasn't all that great. We shared a lot and I believe that if a guy I shared so much with could do all the things he did to me then just imagine the next guy. What do I do? How can I trust again?

• 2 weeks later...

You don't have a choice. It's a lottery just luck if you win. But i do believe you will win. I have given my boyfriend my heart and soul. He is my best friend and i trust him completely but i also know that there are things that i don't have control of and in a second i could lose everything i have. But i accept and go on with my life because i want to take what i do have and enjoy it to the fullest. you are not alone we all hurt but you must know that it can happen again or it may not. It is your decision to be strong and if you are more power to you. Give that next guy a chance you never know.