Why men call out of the blue

LookAtThisPOst

LookAtThisPOst

In case some of the women here had been wondering why men call out of the blue, well, a male friend of mine seems to be one of those examples.

Apparently, I thought he moved on with this one woman he had met back in October and got together when she asked him out to a group outing at a Halloween event (non-costumed, some haunted forest thing.)

He got her number and he never officially asked her out since then and when I would ask, he said he never really got a chance to as he's been busy working on stuff around his house. He finally called her like 2 or 3 weeks later, but she told him she started seeing someone.

Guess that's what he gets for waiting that long to call to call a woman, right?

This was back then, but recently, this past week...we get to talking and he told me that he called up a woman to go dancing with him. He wouldn't mention the name, but when I asked, it was the same woman.

Keep in mind, this is 4 months after she told him she was off the market. Of course, one could wonder if she's back ON the market after that long...but I was kind of wondering "Um...why?"

Why wait so long?

So, I don't know if the ladies here can empathize or perhaps mirror these experiences?

Aggravating as it can be, I honestly think that unless when they do call, it's obvious it's just a booty call, that having other things on their plate is a healthy type person who has a lot of interests and stays busy and productive and isn't sitting around obsessing about one woman or about getting a woman. I think it shows he has other interests and a real life, and that is good, not bad.

If they have been dumped or are bored.

Bearing in mind that this is weeks or months later.. I mean, we all have busy lives but to wait that long , I would assume there is no genuine interest there or that i am a backup plan.

• Author
LookAtThisPOst
If they have been dumped or are bored.

Bearing in mind that this is weeks or months later.. I mean, we all have busy lives but to wait that long , I would assume there is no genuine interest there or that i am a backup plan.

I think it's the latter, because he was simply bored and decided to give her a ring.