Where do all the smart, geeky chicks hang out?

Fuzzy Chickens

• Author
Fuzzy Chickens

Oh, my soul for a library, bookstore, coffee shop, or museum near where I live...

You mean San Jose has none of this? Come on...

Last time I checked they had a university there.

Originally posted by Fuzzy Chickens

Oh, my soul for a library, bookstore, coffee shop, or museum near where I live...

San Jose is my hometown. If you can't find any of these within a mile of where you live then you're doing something seriously wrong.

• Author
Fuzzy Chickens

Actually, now that I think about it, a coffehouse/internet cafe IS literally right across the street from where I live. I've even been in there before to investigate its potential as a social asset. It seems to be run by the Viet Mafia or something, 'cause I'm the only non-Asian that I've ever seen there. I don't have many requirements in a potential girlfriend, but speaking English is definitely one of them.

blind_otter

Poop on you, ten thousand times, in quick succession. I kill you now and ask question later! You have maligned (half of) my race! Seriously, though, if I've heard it once, I've heard it a thousand times -- "You know, I think asian girls are hot" :confused: The less intelligible their english is, the better. Well, at least in the short-term. The last guy I hooked up with had a really thick scottish accent and it was GREAT. I couldn't understand half of what he said, so if he WAS a total moron, or offensive as f*ck, I didn't have to understand it. Or know it. Whatever.

It seems to be run by the Viet Mafia or something, 'cause I'm the only non-Asian that I've ever seen there. I don't have many requirements in a potential girlfriend, but speaking English is definitely one of them.

Haven't you heard, Asian is the new white.

• Author
Fuzzy Chickens

Oh, it's not that I have a problem with Asians. They're actually my favorite race. I DO, however, have a problem with Asians who only hang out with other Asians.

I hear you. Some people choose to date within their own race, for whatever reason. Fair enough.

Just go somewhere else then.

• Author
Fuzzy Chickens

I would, but the second closest thing to a social spot within walking distance is Walgreen's. Well, there's the High School, but the cops don't want me hanging out there for some reason. Something about trespassing. Anyway...

Sometimes, I think it's more trouble than it's worth.

• Author
Fuzzy Chickens

I could never get the hang of bikes. I have an innate distrust of anything, especially gyroscopic precession, that violates Newtonian physics.

Buses I'm much more familiar with, but the fact that they stop running between 6 and 8 puts a major damper on any late-night plans (I've been screwed by this many, many times). And that $4.50 per day adds up REAL fast.

• Author
Fuzzy Chickens

It's on my to-do list, right under "get a license," which is right under "learn how to drive," which is right under "get a permit," which is right under "legally change name", which is right under "pay $5,000 bail for shoplifting incident"

Also, for the price of a car, I could get a LOT of hooker time.

Maybe the Viet Mafia wouldn't be such a bad option...

LOL.

So I take it any car you buy will cost 5K more than the sticker price?

I bet the Viet Mafia can get you a new identity. You ought to look into it. They might even have some cheap hookers to go with it.

• Author
Fuzzy Chickens

Yes, I can just imagine walking up to the counter and asking the guy behind it, "excuse me, but can you get me a new identity and some cheap hookers?"

That should work well :)

I think you have to give them a code name. Unfortunately, I think they changed it from last time, so I won't be able to help you out. ;)

• Author
Fuzzy Chickens

Architect: Your existence is the sum of the remainder of an unbalanced integral anomaly that blah blah blah... YoUr HeAd AsPlOdE!!!

*NeO's HeAd AsPlOdE*

Architect: HAHAHA! YoUr HeAd AsPlOdE!! j00 ar3 teh PWNT!!!

Neo: OMG! i ar3 teh PWNT!!!

*Neo are teh pwnt*

*teh audianse HeAd AsPlOdE*

(god I love the Matrix Reloaded... :) )

Yeah, with that Nmap utility Trinity uses to hack into the Matrix. Hackers loved it, because they've used it, too.

Fuzzy Chickens sounds to me like you need to go to a little place called FARK.com, I think you would be right at home there. While it is not an outside venture its well worth checking out.