my boyfriend

kimberlee

hi i have been with the same guy for 10 and a half months and since i have met him, he seems to put his guy friends before anyone and anything else including me. one week we talk or hang out all the time, and the next week it seems as if i bother him if i call him, and he hardly calls me. it is really tough to understand what goes on in his head. i care about him a lot, and i want a life of my own, and i want him to have his own. whenever he is in one of the "sweet weeks" as i call them, he says the sweetest things, and i don't really believe him, and he gets a little mad at me. i would believe his sincerity if he acted the same way all the time. i just don't understand what goes on in a guys head. we usually go out one night a weekend, and maybe see each other once during the week. I don't feel like i am invading his space that much. if any guys have some insight, please leave me a message. any advice i would appreciate.

I have no idea what's going on here but obviously you are not number one in his life...well, not all the time.

You are in for an emotional roller coaster ride if you continue to see this guy. If you can tolerate it, stick by him.

If you are looking for a guy you can see on a more regular basis and one you will feel more important to than his guy friends, perhaps you should look elsewhere.

You can nail all this right down by having a nice, friendly, non-threatening talk with him on one of his good romance days and see just where his head is at.

Some women would feel this is the ideal guy because they do not require as much attention as you do. I just don't think he's quite the match for you.