I had Sex with my Fitness Trainer!!! That's not all...read...

We started training months ago…we got along very very well…talked for hours and never ran out of things to say. He took me out on a date and we had some fun sex in the car (like the old teenage years. Lol). Next training session, things were normal. Following session, we had sex again. Then he told me he was married and had 2 kids! What??? Why did he keep this from me for this long? I felt so dirty and ashamed. I felt like he tricked me into having sex with him; had I known he was married, I would NEVER have accepted to go out with him…or even talked to him as much as I did. I asked him why he kept it from me and I let him know I how dirty I felt. He explained to me that he had tried to divorce his wife but she refused. Then he told her that if they stayed together, he would do whatever he pleased in exchange for a “good” husband (meaning to put food on the table, pay the bills, etc). She agreed. I’m thinking to myself, “WHAT??? She’s ok with him sleeping around????” That’s insane! I am NOT falling for this. After that, I thought I’d stay away from him…but I didn’t. We still have sex. I don’t feel bad anymore…possibly because I’ve already had him? Or I’ve become accustomed to him? We have sex to have sex, no feelings involved…(actually, I really like him. No feelings on his end) ….what should I do? A) Request another trainer (he’s a very good trainer, I would hate to do this) B)Stay and cut the sex (I’m not sure this is possible, I can try) C) Leave things as they are, it’ll grow old sooner or later.

If he kept it from you that he was married, you really think he's telling the truth about his and his wife's "agreement"?

• Author

he said because i didn't ask. lol! he's very honest (surprisingly). This is what he said (before I found out) "Don't ask me any questions. Believe me, If i couldn't be here with you, I wouldn't be" That's why I figured it was ok. So, A B or C?

All men over the age of 12 should be considered married until they PROVE otherwise. If you spent time getting to know him, met his friends, visited him at home, called him in the evening, etc., it's 99% certain that he couldn't trick you into believing he was single.

Time to get a little less gullible, maybe.....?

The phrase " You didnt ask me " is such BULLS#$@ ! ......

With-holding information is a form of DECEIT !

Don't let this guy fool you....he has no such arrangement.....he just has opportunities and you were one of them....

RecordProducer

He is surprisingly honest for someone who hid from you that he was married until he slept with you twice!!! :D

And you are surprisingly naive for someone old enough to do the nasty! :p

You actually have to asK?

If you feel so dirty, why would you want to "Leave things as they are, it’ll grow old sooner or later"

A) Request another trainer and assume this one is married. :p

This guy is a predator, and someone should let his wife know about the agreement they have.

Fuzzy Chickens

If you're okay with the cloak-and-dagger bit, then I can see no real reason why you should stop doing him.

The fitness trainer having sex with his clients...Where is the professionalism ?

Then we have the married fitness trainer having sex with his clients ..

Where are his morals ?

Sounds like you arent the only one he is * doing *.....

Request another trainer and move on.

Most trainers are professional and would not use their position to their sexual advantage, but there are quite a few that will and may have even gotten in to training just to meet women.

And I agree with Mary, don't be surprised if you pop in to the gym unscheduled and see him getting friendly with another one of his clients, who he may already be meeting outside the gym for some private one on one sessions.