Friday is the big DATE! What to wear...what to do???

Jergens92003

I finally admitted to a guy who I have been chatting with for about 3 months ...that I fancied him! He replied he was flattered....Question 1 - How do I interpret that?

Well we are going out for the first time on Friday...he suggested that I chose the place...so I chose this pub near the beach (I'm in the Caribbean)....Question 2 - Is that a good place to choose?

Can you please advise all the do's and don'ts for this first 'date'!!!!

I havent done this in a while. Since I got out of my last relationship I just swamped myself in work!!!!

I'm an engineer....can the girls out there give me hints on what to wear also! I am a casual dresser...jeans and shirts. I also have long curly hair....leave it loose or do it up??? Man I need help...

Im so nervous...the thing is I am not shy! But now I dont understand why I have sweaty palms

• 3 weeks later...

Well normally I would think that if someone just said that they were "flattered" then it woudl mean the person thought it was nice, but didn't return that liking. BUT since you all are going out then I think he must be interested in you too! :love:

Hmm..as to what to wear. Since I don't know what you look like I don't know what kind of suggestions to make. Plus, you are probably in a much different climate than me. You know what I think is REALLY cute right now? Those little dresses worn over tight jeans with the cropped jackets over top. You could pair that up with one of those cute 3 layered necklaces (do you know what I'm talking about?) I think that would be adorable and look good to wear to a club. I can send some links of exactly what I'm thinking.

Oh..and if the weather is really hot...a cute little cami with a cool necklace over top and some jeans and ballet shoes would be so cute! How old are you by the way? I'm 22 so I hope what I'm describing is age appropriate.

Here is the necklace I think it too cute (and would look perfect over a little cami)

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=7779&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=77&iSubCat=554&iProductID=7779

Cute camis and tops (I like almost all of these):

http://www.forever21.com/category.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=Tops&Page=1

Cute pair of shoes:

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=6993&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=121&iSubCat=124&iProductID=6993

Those shoes are really hot right now. Ok, if you can't tell I LOVE shopping :love:

Curly hair is awesome..why not just wear it down? I don't know what you look like, but I think long curly hair is so pretty...unless it is super humid out and will make your hair frizzy then go for wearing it down.

As to how to act - just have fun! Don't lay on too much pressure. Just take it easy and be cool. Oh, and try not to drink too much alcohol because it can be too much of a truth serum and you may talk about how much you like him and scare him off! (LOL I talk from personal experience) ;)

Good luck I hope your date goes really good~!