Survey:signage at bottom of e-mails

If a guy you think is flirting:signs his e-mail

"warm embrace", then his name, is that flirty, or maybe just platonic?

I didn't think it sounded platonic(which I hope its not), but was just wondering. Previous ones had not had such signatures.

It can mean anything. That's what makes written communication so difficult sometimes. I don't think he would use that term unless he was very fond of you at least as a friend. You will have to figure this one out in the context of what your relationship is all about away from email.

I have many female friends who sign their email and letters to me with love, so-and-so. But I'm sure they are not coming on to me and they only mean it in a platonic sense.

well it's hard to say for SURE, but if you say that he's never before signed his emails this way, I'd tend to think that he's trying to show you that his feelings are more than platonic. Usually guys don't sign their emails with anything other than their first name or initial.....so for him to go out of his way to sign like this, I'd say it means something. Sounds like a formaly way of saying "hugs" (which I often sign my emails as, if it's someone I care about).

Laurynn