What's with the posts here?......

Does anyone else ever notice this, and wonder what's going on?

There was a post started the other day, "Birthday Present: Suggestions anyone?"....several people responded. NOW that initial post is gone, and you can only see a couple of the responses.....though they're off to the left hand side of the screen, the same way a new post would be.

Does this mean that the person who originally posted, deleted their post? Why on earth would someone delete a post about a request for birthday present suggestions?

I've seen this happen a few other times, too.

Anybody got an explanation? Anyone? Anyone?

Laurynn

Yes, they do delete them...and I've been left hanging out on the line all by myself many times.

I have no idea why somebody would delete such a message unless maybe the friend they were asking for suggestions about stops by LoveShack. I kind of doubt that, though.

More than the deletions, there are lots of people I wonder about from time to time...who never stop back to tell us how things are going. I think a lot about the guy who had invented something to measure the volume of his girlfriend's breats and his penis. I've even sort of wondered if Jennie every got rid of that bum boyfriend...and how she's doing on her multitude of medications.

Yes, it's an aggravation when those things get deleted but it is a tool that is available to anyone who posts, not only a request for advice, but advice itself.

It does bother me when I get hanging out there looking like an idiot...like the one you mentioned about the birthday present suggestions.

Okay, so they *DO* delete their posts.......(though I still can never figure out why), at least I don't have to worry that I'm going senile or something LOL

Yeah, I really like 'updates'.....when someone posts here, especially about a tough situation....Would be really nice (and probably quite beneficial to others) if they would pop back in just to say how things are going/what decision(s) they finally made, etc etc.

I spend time helping answer questions on various Cat Health Boards...and the same thing. Someone will come and report that they have a clearly sick cat (sometimes deathly ill)..you'll give tons of advice and help guide them...but you never hear from them again, and are left wondering if the cat survived/did they take your advice and get to the Vet, etc. Frustrating!

Oh, I mailed you back a little bit ago :-)

L

Yes, they do delete them...and I've been left hanging out on the line all by myself many times. I have no idea why somebody would delete such a message unless maybe the friend they were asking for suggestions about stops by LoveShack. I kind of doubt that, though. More than the deletions, there are lots of people I wonder about from time to time...who never stop back to tell us how things are going. I think a lot about the guy who had invented something to measure the volume of his girlfriend's breats and his penis. I've even sort of wondered if Jennie every got rid of that bum boyfriend...and how she's doing on her multitude of medications. Yes, it's an aggravation when those things get deleted but it is a tool that is available to anyone who posts, not only a request for advice, but advice itself. It does bother me when I get hanging out there looking like an idiot...like the one you mentioned about the birthday present suggestions.

my guy is the who invented the formula =)

we're still together, and my boobs came out to weight ~ 800-850 gramms ... thats about 2 lbs... hehe... i have no idea how accurate that is but we had fun measuring each other!

Cya