Girlfriend problems. I love her but she acts stupid sometimes. I know she has cheated on me. I found a condom missing one day and we dont use them. She hasnt been giving me any lately at all. I think this is why I did it, but I told her I was with another girl. She knows, but I know shes done it many times. I think I did it as a sign, like to tell her to wake up and smell the coffee. She doesnt accept me for who I am. I feel it, but I love her. I feel so guilty because Im not a cheater.

• Author

I dont want to leave, I want her to wake up. I dont know why. I love her but she has pushed me very, very far. Too far! I just want everything to be ok. But I feel like she takes me for granted and doesnt really...I dont know, but something is missing within her. I dont know if I blew it for good or if it can work out. I dont know which way to go.

harleygirl92156

You need to stop looking at her and what she is lacking and take a good hard look at yourself. How low your self esteem must be for you to even consider staying with someone who treats you that way. You need to break away from this destructive relationship and before you get into another you need to take a good hard look at yourself and what you want from a relationship and life.

I agree. I'd take a look at what "love" means in this context. She doesn't treat you well, you're positive she cheats, she's not giving you sex, and you do not trust her.

It sounds as if she's not worthy of your love, and that you're too afraid to have no one around.