mourning wood

Bobby Dygytul

Bobby Dygytul

Almost every mourning i wake up with mourning wood, but at the same time, i have to pee really bad. Its extremely hard to aim into the correct place within the toilet without peeing all everywhere (ceiling, wall, etc.) because its pointing upwards and its impossible to bend the damn thing down to aim it correctly. Does any other guys have this problem? and if you do, have you found any easier ways to do it?

Get into the shower, and pee there, while taking the shower. That way you will not pee all over the place.

And be happy about the morning wood, cause some people dont get it, and trust me, you wanna have that morning wood!

Almost every mourning i wake up with mourning wood, but at the same time, i have to pee really bad. Its extremely hard to aim into the correct place within the toilet without peeing all everywhere (ceiling, wall, etc.) because its pointing upwards and its impossible to bend the damn thing down to aim it correctly. Does any other guys have this problem? and if you do, have you found any easier ways to do it?

You should see a urologist for difinitive help with this.

Pardon my ignorance but I am not familiar with "mourning wood." It sounds like a sad tree to me. But I am taking a giant leep in assuming you mean you wake up with an erection. This is not unusual.

Your penis should go limp not long after you get up. Rather than get urine all over the house, you might try not drinking too much liquid for several hours prior to bedtime. To keep from having an erection when you get up, perhaps sex or masturbation prior to going to sleep may help.

If all else fails, I would just grab it with both hands and stoop as close to the toilet as possible and take quick aim. On days when it's nice outside, you could go in the back yard and wizz against a tree where it won't make any difference where it goes as long as neighbors aren't watching. I have always rather enjoyed taking an occasional wizz out of doors.

I have had this sort of problem but on very rare occasions. But if it happens every day, I think medical attention is something you should seek. A rapidly beating heart, kidney or bladder malfunction can cause this problem. That's why I think you should see a urologist. But your situation can occur in the absense of any serious medical pathology.

Wizzing in the shower is a fantastic idea. Didn't think of that but it's a perfect solution, as long as you are showering alone. It would be a turn-off if your girl was in there with you.

Bobby Dygytul

it doesn't happen everyday, just sometimes. It just happened this mourning and i was just curious. I think the shower idea or going outside is a great solution. thanks!!

You should see a urologist for difinitive help with this. Pardon my ignorance but I am not familiar with "mourning wood." It sounds like a sad tree to me. But I am taking a giant leep in assuming you mean you wake up with an erection. This is not unusual. Your penis should go limp not long after you get up. Rather than get urine all over the house, you might try not drinking too much liquid for several hours prior to bedtime. To keep from having an erection when you get up, perhaps sex or masturbation prior to going to sleep may help.

If all else fails, I would just grab it with both hands and stoop as close to the toilet as possible and take quick aim. On days when it's nice outside, you could go in the back yard and wizz against a tree where it won't make any difference where it goes as long as neighbors aren't watching. I have always rather enjoyed taking an occasional wizz out of doors. I have had this sort of problem but on very rare occasions. But if it happens every day, I think medical attention is something you should seek. A rapidly beating heart, kidney or bladder malfunction can cause this problem. That's why I think you should see a urologist. But your situation can occur in the absense of any serious medical pathology.

www.loveshack.org

What does you taking a leak have to do with love?

The fact that you love your Penis?

I know...innapropriate...I just couldn't refrain from the jab. Sorry, Bob. I just had to do it. lol.

Bobby Dygytul

Well this site has to do with love and relationships doesn't it? Well i love my penis and without it i wouldn't be in my relationship with my lovely girlfriend. lol

Bob

www.loveshack.org What does you taking a leak have to do with love? The fact that you love your Penis? I know...innapropriate...I just couldn't refrain from the jab. Sorry, Bob. I just had to do it. lol.
Bobby Dygytul
Wizzing in the shower is a fantastic idea. Didn't think of that but it's a perfect solution, as long as you are showering alone. It would be a turn-off if your girl was in there with you.