my boyfriend steals

My boyfriend steals from his family money and things and it happened and steals from my nephew a phone but I don't have any evidence the problem is I love him and I don't wanna leave him u dunno what to do can anyone help:(

My boyfriend steals from his family money and things and it happened and steals from my nephew a phone but I don't have any evidence the problem is I love him and I don't wanna leave him u dunno what to do can anyone help:(

I love him -- fiddlesticks. Are your standards so low that you love a man that steals -- next he will be stealing from you. A relationship isn't based on love alone. You sound young -- as you get older you'll look back and laugh at the times you declared "but I love him" -- even when he was an idiot.

No one can help your boyfriend not steal. And no one can help you make better choices for yourself. You need to help yourself. Just know that he probably won't stop at just stealing, in time he will probably start pursuing other forms of crime.

• Like 2

You love him. Ok, but are you willing to live with this stealing issue for the rest of your life? Knowing the man you're with is capable of stealing, what future problems will you encounter? Take a long hard look.

Another issue is, do you share the same moral standards with this guy? If you don't, it WILL come to a standoff at some point. There will be confrontations. Just give that a thought. It's one of those times that your heart needs to make way for your brains. Try to be realistic. Good luck.

• Like 2
  • Author

He has been with me 3 years he Is from a high standard but I dunno why he does steal he always trying to do his best to prove that he loves me and I know if I left him u will cause a big sadness in his life

He has been with me 3 years he Is from a high standard but I dunno why he does steal he always trying to do his best to prove that he loves me and I know if I left him u will cause a big sadness in his life

No, what are YOUR standards? In that what do you look for in a partner.

If it's going to cause much sadness in his life if you leave, then he can stop stealing. And stop living your life around the bad choices of another. His sadness is not your responsibility.

• Like 1
  • Author

Zahara he has no idea that I know what if I gave another Chance and see if he is trying to change or no?

Zahara he has no idea that I know what if I gave another Chance and see if he is trying to change or no?

Are you 19?

You're too young to be throwing your life on someone that is likely going to go down a very bad path.

How do you hope to get him to change? Tell him what you know and if he is honest in his actions and wants to change for himself, then you can see where that goes. Change comes from him, not from you.

• Like 1

He is probably stealing because he is shallow and wants to look like he has things that he does not have the work ethic to obtain in an honest way. So you have to understand that this is indicative of a much bigger problem, which is being a shallow, superficial lazy jerk.

• Like 1