Just looking for some good advise...

I think of myself as a decent looking ,intelligent ,well rounded person.....yet for some reason no guys that i would want seem interested in any kind of romantic encounter with me. I'll admit that i wont take just any guy that comes my way, but my standards arent that hard to reach. Whats going on?

-curiouse

I think of myself as a decent looking ,intelligent ,well rounded person.....yet for some reason no guys that i would want seem interested in any kind of romantic encounter with me. I'll admit that i wont take just any guy that comes my way, but my standards arent that hard to reach. Whats going on? -curiouse

Don't worry so much; there's nothing wrong with you. The right guy just hasn't come along yet..but trust me, he will :) Keep up your confidence and individuality, and he'll come along. Good luck!

Love,

Thiamine

• 2 weeks later...
I think of myself as a decent looking ,intelligent ,well rounded person.....yet for some reason no guys that i would want seem interested in any kind of romantic encounter with me. I'll admit that i wont take just any guy that comes my way, but my standards arent that hard to reach. Whats going on? -curiouse

i had your same problem. i never had any guys interested in me until i was 25 years old. going through school and then 9 years after without a boyfriend or even a date!!? i know how it sucks. but i guess i have to say to hang in there cuz it happens to everyone sooner or later and your time will come. get out more,meet new people,get involved with things,you are bound to meet new people and then the more of a chance you'll find a man who likes you. Good luck!