possibly a new guy...but confused

so trying to move on from the dreaded boy ive posted about so much...

randomly ran into p. he works with my roommate/best friend. a year ago i met p and imediately was attracted to him. alas p had a girlfriend so i just forgot about it.

last sunday nite after spending the entire nite drinking at a club my friends and i then skipped over to a local late nite bar where p randomly walked in and joined us.

he had been at the same club (but we didnt see each other there) and ended up spending the entire evening talking and flirting with me. it started with the "hey the roommate! whats up girl!" and then progressed into 2 drunken goofballs playing songs on the jukebox and cracking jokes on each other. he seemed amazed at my taste in music (which was identical to his) and kept making comments if i wandered off for a bit. "i thought u left i was looking for you...you let that guy take my seat i asked you to save it for me..."

so on and so forth...he wanted to hang out after but it was already 5 am and a bit too late for that.

he took my phone and put his # in it and said now you have no excuse not to call me. you were really fun to hang out with, seriously i had a great time i never got to hang out with you before. i really h ope we get to do this again and i wish it were earlier so we could hang out some more.

i called him tues nite to see if he wanted to go out to a bar w a few of us but he said he made plans to play poker and he wished i had called him sooner because he was looking for osmething to do. if he got out early enough he would meet up (but he didnt)

last nite i ran into his friends (at the late nite bar) that i met the first sunday we hung out. before the end of the nite they told me they spoke to p and he was going back to their house to hang and they told him i was there and that i should go and hang out. but i wasnt driving, i was a little drunk, and the girls i was with werent interested in going.

now p works with my roommate...and they are friends...but he hasnt said a thing to her about me.

also - p's ex girlfriend works with them also. and shes known to be a bit psycho.

any input?