Tony, please help.

Tony, could you please read my message. The Subject is "lonely and insecure, i need help" dated Sunday, 4 March 2001, at 12:22 a.m. it's actually a reply from your first reply on my original message with the same subject. Thank you very much.

I read this post and see you as extremely insecure. Your interaction with your girlfriend is not a healthy one. You need not dwell on every little detail. Your long, drawn out explanations of your love for this girl, if done often, will kill your relationship as sure as anything.

Relationships are supposed to have a smooth, natural flow. Obsession and preoccupation with any aspect is not good.

You need to do a major inventory of why you are the way you are...look at how other people interact...study the behavior of emotionally healthy people...and emulate it.

Don't be so preoccupied with your lady leaving you. If she does, that's just the breaks. You need to learn the better part of loving someone is being able to let them go if they choose and the surest way to drive them off is to be insecure.