Why do I think every girl fancies me??

Ben Lagos

i guess it might be because, well, quite a few of them did back in school. I'm not bad looking..but i think part of this 'need' to keep up appearances (using mousse in hair etc) comes from being an insecure kid, and also comes from the nervouseness shown by girls when they tried to approach me in school (im now 20, and in college. (i used to think they were nervous and quiet cos they didnt like me or werent interested).

the thing is, it really annoys me when some girl thinks i fancy her just cos she thinks she caught me looking at her (when in fact i wasnt). that little smug, self-satisfied grin that appears on their mouths when they 'catch me' looking is not something i replicate when i 'catch' people looking in my direction. I just tend to ignore my admirers (whether i like them or not), while SECRETLY having my ego (its prettty ##### big, i reluctantly admit) stroked by this KNOWLEDGE that she likes me.

Now, this hiding of one's true feelings is usually associated with the behaviour of girls..do i have a girl's mind trapped inside a guy's body?? although, whenever a short skirt walks past, i still do the jock thing and stare at her, secretly, as she walks past me. i've had gay experiences in the past..but im pretty sure that im hetero now. i have no problem kissing girls quite full on after a night out and the like.

HAVE ANY OTHER GUYS HAD THE SAME FEELINGS?