"I don't love you"

thorin

I began wondering about one thing - does "I don't love you" mean the same thing as "I am not attracted to you"?

I mean, when a girl says spending time with you is great, and when she wants to meet almost every day, when you can kiss her "sexually" from time to time, or even have sex with her sometimes.

But she still says she "doesn't love you", or "doesn't feel the same as you do"...does that just mean she's not attracted to you, and looks for a better guy?

Thanks for your opinions.

I would say yes. Same when a guy says it to a woman too. They have a different ideal in mind, but of course they are happy to take parts of a R with you, because they lack self-control and empathy.

I began wondering about one thing - does "I don't love you" mean the same thing as "I am not attracted to you"?

I mean, when a girl says spending time with you is great, and when she wants to meet almost every day, when you can kiss her "sexually" from time to time, or even have sex with her sometimes.

But she still says she "doesn't love you", or "doesn't feel the same as you do"...does that just mean she's not attracted to you, and looks for a better guy?

Thanks for your opinions.

No. Attraction refers to the fact that a person finds another person attractive on a physical or sexual level. It doesn't mean they love you. In his case, she's having a nice time with you and likes you enough to allow you to kiss her sexually. But it doesn't mean she loves you.

She may be sensing that your feelings for her are stronger, i.e. that you are in love with her and she's just not on that page yet and you probably shouldn't be either and she's probably looking for someone she's in love with, it's just not you.

People are sexual with other people without loving them.