Lifelong OM

SleekArchitecture

The median age of middle age is around 55. Maybe you are just a late life fling, a gigilo, a form of male prostitution.

Do I love her? No. Does she think I do? Yes.

New love is the greatest feeling I've ever known.

Sir, I doubt you know love like the rest of us. You just like screwing people.

• Like 1
  • Author
LifelongCheater
OK, never mind- you went from "I can literally get any woman in to bed" to "I never said......"

I guess if you really want to help, you could answer the question you keep avoiding and that is

why do you target women you know you will end up hurting-ones with spouses and families- why do you intentionally target relationships with the highest number of causalities-

Because the more wholesome a woman is, the more I'm attracted to her. I have thought about this very question a lot and that is the best answer I have. Wholesome married women turn me on. I actually don't like skanky women at all. I know it's ridiculous for someone like me to have standards but I don't. It's only wholesome married women for me.

• Author
LifelongCheater
Sir, I doubt you know love like the rest of us. You just like screwing people.

I do like new love. I do like experiencing the AP's feeling of new love. They're almost giddy about it. Of course I like the sex too. Most women will do things with me they'd never do with their husband. I'm the escape from their current lives and they want to experience everything.

I once had beers with a BH who wanted the details of the 6 month affair I had with his wife. She was such a good girl. A wonderful lady. I'll always remember her. Anyway he was shocked to find out that she will do oral and swallow, even in a car in the mall parking lot. She will do anal. She will do rim jobs. She'd do just about anything, but not with him. With him it was only missionary.

I tried to make him feel better. I told him that's because she's making love to you and just screwing me. That wasn't true because she was in love but it helped him so it was all good.

• Author
LifelongCheater
The median age of middle age is around 55. Maybe you are just a late life fling, a gigilo, a form of male prostitution.

With marriage it's like a sliding scale. The earlier a woman marries, the earlier she'll be primed to have an affair. Usually if a woman has been married before and the ex cheated on her then there's no point in continuing with her. In my experience, those women are the most resistant to affairs. That's a tip for the guys here. Marry a good woman who was cheated on by her ex and she divorced him. You've got a very good chance she'll never cheat. Even dogs like me won't waste time trying with her.

Every time I read or hear something like this, I'm reminded of the Stones song " Sympathy for the devil".

I'm also struck by the emotional pain of the person writing it. I've never met a person who felt the need to boast about being able to pick up hundreds of women ( or men) who hadn't had a messed up childhood or who's parents had a nasty divorce, who's mom either took off or treated them badly.

Or they were the type of kid in school who was shy, maybe a bit socially awkward and had trouble talking to girls and got bullied for it.

They got out of high school and found their footing, became confident and moved up the ladder of success, but they are still hollow.They don't forget and remain emotionally stuck back in high school.

They "rush" they experience usually has more to do with meeting, if only for a moment, the gaping emotional void at their core. "If I can get this woman to sleep with me, I must be good enough" and at the same time, they get to take a jab at her husband. This gives them a chance to get back at, by proxy, all the guys who every treated them like cr@p and also all the girls they couldn't be with long ago.

People who brag like this want to appear really confident, attractive to the opposite sex and like they can get anyone they want. You see this so much in people who prefer to be with someone who is already with someone else.

Ironically, it says a lot more about them than it does the people they sleep with.

• Like 1
  • Author
LifelongCheater
Every time I read or hear something like this, I'm reminded of the Stones song " Sympathy for the devil".

I'm also struck by the emotional pain of the person writing it. I've never met a person who felt the need to boast about being able to pick up hundreds of women ( or men) who hadn't had a messed up childhood or who's parents had a nasty divorce, who's mom either took off or treated them badly.

Or they were the type of kid in school who was shy, maybe a bit socially awkward and had trouble talking to girls and got bullied for it.

They got out of high school and found their footing, became confident and moved up the ladder of success, but they are still hollow.They don't forget and remain emotionally stuck back in high school.

They "rush" they experience usually has more to do with meeting, if only for a moment, the gaping emotional void at their core. "If I can get this woman to sleep with me, I must be good enough" and at the same time, they get to take a jab at her husband. This gives them a chance to get back at, by proxy, all the guys who every treated them like cr@p and also all the girls they couldn't be with long ago.

People who brag like this want to appear really confident, attractive to the opposite sex and like they can get anyone they want. You see this so much in people who prefer to be with someone who is already with someone else.

Ironically, it says a lot more about them than it does the people they sleep with.

I didn't brag. I just gave my background so if I offer some insight to a man looking to protect his marriage or a woman in an affair they know where I'm coming from. There's really no reason to brag on an anonymous forum. It's anonymous. I really can help women in affairs, or thinking about them, and husbands who want to guard against their wives having affairs and that is my aim.

I didn't brag. I just gave my background so if I offer some insight to a man looking to protect his marriage or a woman in an affair they know where I'm coming from. There's really no reason to brag on an anonymous forum. It's anonymous. I really can help women in affairs, or thinking about them, and husbands who want to guard against their wives having affairs and that is my aim.

Ok so I will ask again - can you give us a specific case study as an example that we can use as an educational experience so it doesn't come off as just some spikey-haired, tattoo'd guido in a tight shirt from Jersey Shore bragging about the chicks he's picked up?

• Like 1

No it's not.

If it were, you wouldn't spend so much time patting yourself on the back about how you can pick up virtually anyone ( picking up women who are emotionally vulnerable in support groups:sick:? You actually feel good about that?) . If you want to help married men, you say something along the lines of " if you are married and you want to do your best to keep your spouse from straying, you'd do x, y and z".

I don't see how your posts help a woman who is in an affair either.

I think you and BlackHat should exchange notes. He came on here a few weeks ago, with a pretty much identical background/resume as yours. The weak women you pick up are lacking in morals like yourself. I can spot men like you when I'm on girls nights out or at the gym very easily.

Your obviously happy doing what your doing, you have no regrets, so I cannot take you seriously. It would be different if you were a reformed cheater. The ONLY good thing is that you are not married.

• Like 2
Oh look, a misanthropic attention whore. Good grief. :rolleyes:

Aw, give him a break. Maybe he's a writer doing research for his latest sitcom character:laugh:

What will the show be called? "I get around"?:D

• Author
LifelongCheater
Ok so I will ask again - can you give us a specific case study as an example that we can use as an educational experience so it doesn't come off as just some spikey-haired, tattoo'd guido in a tight shirt from Jersey Shore bragging about the chicks he's picked up?

Those types never get laid as much as they claim. I have no tattoos and I dress very casually/conservatively. I'm not a player. I don't wear jewelry. I'm just that sweet guy that ladies work with. I'm the work husband. The opposite sex friend they can lean on. The other type of guy you mentioned is a joke to women.

Those types never get laid as much as they claim. I have no tattoos and I dress very casually/conservatively. I'm not a player. I don't wear jewelry. I'm just that sweet guy that ladies work with. I'm the work husband. The opposite sex friend they can lean on. The other type of guy you mentioned is a joke to women.

Ok. Fair enough.

So as an educational tool, pleas give us the nuts and bolts of how you seduce these married women.

As an example give us a step-by-step case study of a woman you bedded and tell us step by step how you did it from the first eye contact until the end of the relationship.

SleekArchitecture

You should go for the skanks, you may find true love there. Love doctors advise to find someone with similar qualities and character as yourself. You may meet your soul mate. If you have to keep skipping along those 'square peg,' good girls, and you continue to remain an empty soul, fill it with a dollar dollar make you holler gal. It is more up your alley.

• Author
LifelongCheater
I think you and BlackHat should exchange notes. He came on here a few weeks ago, with a pretty much identical background/resume as yours. The weak women you pick up are lacking in morals like yourself. I can spot men like you when I'm on girls nights out or at the gym very easily.

Your obviously happy doing what your doing, you have no regrets, so I cannot take you seriously. It would be different if you were a reformed cheater. The ONLY good thing is that you are not married.

I understand that as an unrepentant cheater I will draw some ire but if anything I say can help even 1 person then I can handle it. I was a U.S. Marine as a young man. I have thick skin. BTW, massive cheating opportunities in the Corps. Biggest bunch of dogs I've ever met.

Most women on here are in pain. They are not stupid enough to fall for flattery if they're married. Attractive women get flattered constantly. That's only for the desperate. Frankly you are assuming we're all bimbos. Personally I was seduced by a married man who fell in love with me and it was that we had both reached a point in our marriages where we were both vulnerable. Although I have to admit I was more naive but he never flattered me. He just was comfortable with me and we laughed a lot. He told me three years in that I was a pure spirit after he admitted he fell in love with me. I knew he loved me but that was three years before he admitted it.

• Author
LifelongCheater
Ok. Fair enough.

So as an educational tool, pleas give us the nuts and bolts of how you seduce these married women.

As an example give us a step-by-step case study of a woman you bedded and tell us step by step how you did it from the first eye contact until the end of the relationship.

Depending on how much of a good girl they are depends on how fast/slow you move. It starts completely innocently. I'd never be forward or creepy. I hate creeps. It starts by being sweet to them. Always asking how their weekend was. How are the kids? If they tell me about the kids' soccer game or whatever I listen very intently and take an interest in it. When good things happen to them at work I lavish praise and affirmation on them. Honestly if their husbands are already doing that then I don't have a lot of room to work with. To my good fortune most husbands don't tend to their wives. They get in a rut and if she gets a promotion or the boss picks her idea for the new campaign they give her a "hey good for you" and that's the end of it.

Women want to be special. They want to feel like they're the center of your universe and that's what I give them. I notice new outfits. I notice they got their nails done. I notice they got their hair done. I notice how smart they are. I remember small details they've told me which impresses the hell out of them when I bring it up later. "Hey, how did your dad's EKG come out? Is he ok?" Things their husbands no longer bother with. I make regular deposits in their love bank until I've hit their particular threshold and start getting the non-verbal communication they used to give their husband when they were dating. The little laughs we share, the looks, the touching of the face or twirling of hair. That's when I usually act conflicted. I admit I have feelings for them, that I wish fates had been different because they're the perfect girl. I can usually get them to pursue me at that point.

You can pretty easily size up a situation and see if it's going to go anywhere. I have to depend on an inattentive husband to have a chance and there are many many out there.

• Author
LifelongCheater
You should go for the skanks, you may find true love there. Love doctors advise to find someone with similar qualities and character as yourself. You may meet your soul mate. If you have to keep skipping along those 'square peg,' good girls, and you continue to remain an empty soul, fill it with a dollar dollar make you holler gal. It is more up your alley.

I'm not attracted to skanks. I'm attracted to married women. You seem to be very judgmental. Didn't you have an affair?

Folks, since this thread got stretched out before I figured out the starter was using a duplicate account to circumvent moderation and banned them, I'll leave the discussion intact and close it up. When reading this kind of stuff from new members, we suggest using discretion or reporting it to moderation for us to take a look at. Thanks!

• Like 1