Re: HAVE ANY OTHER GUYS HAD THE SAME FEELINGS?

sociable is a word u should learn! just because someone looks at u it dosen't mean that they fancy you and were they really looking at you or did you imagine that they did paranoia suddenly springs to mind it seems to me that you are very insecure within yourself and you need to work on that very much so or else you will never have a loving relationship

That I can recall, I have never felt annoyed because a girl was flattered by my gaze in her direction. And I can assure you, if I was looking in her direction, I was probably looking "AT" her and not past her. I have never had a "gay experience" nor do I anticipate having one. So, how do you feel when a guy catches you looking his way? There is one thing you mentioned that I do share in...SKIRT CHECK! And I really don't mind getting caught doing that, although, I may blush a little bit :)

that was to u not him sorry new to this

sociable is a word u should learn! just because someone looks at u it dosen't mean that they fancy you and were they really looking at you or did you imagine that they did paranoia suddenly springs to mind it seems to me that you are very insecure within yourself and you need to work on that very much so or else you will never have a loving relationship