What is your definition of being a submissive woman or having a woman be submissive y

GoldenGirl2015

fitnessfan365
Ya know, this post from you is pretty disappointing; but I'll get over it lol

The same way you're disappointed in Pumpkin's post about how she'd immediately dump you over a Subway sandwich, is how I felt when I read this post. I mean, I can understand you wanting to control the sexual dynamic with the woman you're in bed with, but seriously? You'd want to control and dominate every single aspect of a woman's life?:confused:

Wow.:rolleyes:

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

As I've stressed, I want an independent woman. But what you don't seem to pick up from her post is that she's embracing her feminine energy. She has trust in her man to keep her safe and look out for her well being. What she said about gender roles and realizing that coming from a place of non masculine energy makes a guy feel more appreciated and needed. That's why I love her post.

It's got nothing to do with controlling and dominating every aspect of a woman's life. Stepford is boring.

• Like 1

I would LOVE to be submissive, but I've never been in a situation where I could be. I usually have to be the one to take the drivers seat, otherwise there'd be no going anywhere, so to speak! Haha

• Like 1
PumpkinLumpkin

No, not ridiculous. Because when it goes wrong, we get to blame them.

That is just ridiculous

We are in 2015.

However, in a partnership, when there is an issue that can't be resolved by mutual decision, (in other words, the woman has been asked for an opinion and made part of the process) and a decision absolutely has to be made, the woman will trust the man to make the final decision and accept it.

BlackOpsZombieGirl
ABSOLUTELY NOT.

As I've stressed, I want an independent woman. But what you don't seem to pick up from her post is that she's embracing her feminine energy. She has trust in her man to keep her safe and look out for her well being. What she said about gender roles and realizing that coming from a place of non masculine energy makes a guy feel more appreciated and needed. That's why I love her post.

It's got nothing to do with controlling and dominating every aspect of a woman's life. Stepford is boring.

Well, I'm an independent, intelligent and strong willed woman; and trust me, I embrace my feminine energy.:cool: When I'm with a guy that I know well (or a guy I'm in a relationship with), I do trust him to keep me safe from muggers and criminals and do believe that he'd have my best interests at heart and would care about my well being. And I would trust that he'd fix all of the leaks and repair all of the broken things in our home as well as be in charge of all of the auto repairs. I'd think that this would make any guy feel appreciated and needed.

That being said, what I wrote above will be the ONLY areas of my life that any guy would ever dominate or be in control of. As for the remaining areas and aspects of my life, I'm completely capable of handling them and am more than intelligent enough to make my own decisions.

Good to know that you don't reside in Stepfordville.:p

fitnessfan365
I would LOVE to be submissive, but I've never been in a situation where I could be. I usually have to be the one to take the drivers seat, otherwise there'd be no going anywhere, so to speak! Haha

Unfortunately society has conditioned weak beta males with all of these movies and shows that have women acting like men, and men being overly nice and feminine.

Take Say Anything. Absolutely love that movie. But it bugs me because it encourages bad behavior with women. Lloyd willingly goes into the friend zone with a woman he wants, and then the movie actually makes it seem like it's possible to get the girl if you hang in there long enough. Plus, what cracks me up is that all his female friends say how great he is, but none are dating him. Why? He's so feminine in behavior that he's able to blend in as one of them..LOL

Then in general with Diane, he kisses her ass, agrees with everything she says, makes everything on her terms with the dates, he acts like a complete push over, and needy/desperate to always be around her. In Your Eyes is a great song, but that scene definitely encourages stalker like behavior. Yet these are the types of things self proclaimed "nice guy" beta males base their interactions with women on.

PumpkinLumpkin
Unfortunately society has conditioned weak beta males with all of these movies and shows that have women acting like men, and men being overly nice and feminine.

I love being submissive and feminine and vulnerable with my man.

And when I feel like being masculine, I just pee standing up.

• Like 1

Take Say Anything. Absolutely love that movie. But it bugs me because it encourages bad behavior with women. Lloyd willingly goes into the friend zone with a woman he wants, and then the movie actually makes it seem like it's possible to get the girl if you hang in there long enough. Plus, what cracks me up is that all his female friends say how great he is, but none are dating him. Why? He's so feminine in behavior that he's able to blend in as one of them..LOL

Then in general with Diane, he kisses her ass, agrees with everything she says, makes everything on her terms with the dates, he acts like a complete push over, and needy/desperate to always be around her. In Your Eyes is a great song, but that scene definitely encourages stalker like behavior. Yet these are the types of things self proclaimed "nice guy" beta males base their interactions with women on.

I've never seen the movie, so I can't quite get a perfect picture of what you're referring to, but all in all, I think my own previous situations weren't a matter of a certain kind of conditioning... I think it was just a symptom of their ambivalence. They just weren't that into me, and so there was a general sort of apathy and lack of effort. Having NO experience or knowledge to tell me otherwise, I blamed myself, and figured in order for things to get better, I had to be the one in the drivers seat, making things happen.

In the right situation, in a man that is good for me, and is into me, I can see myself being more vulnerable and submissive, and really enjoying that.

PumpkinLumpkin
A woman who submits is a woman that mits subs at subway as a sandwich making artist.

What a beautiful palindrome.

tangerinetrees

As a submissive woman, I find some of the replies on this thread so laughably false and narrow minded, I just had to shake my head.

I am a hard working single mother. I am well respected in my field for my strong customer service skills, a great work ethic, and the ability to lead and manage my team very well. I also manage mine and my child's life all on my own very effectively. Not the things you might ASSUME a submissive woman is able to do well, huh? Some of the best, most satisfying (in and out of the bedroom) relationships I have ever been in have been with dominant men where I can comfortably be my true submissive self.

A good dominant man does not....I repeat for emphasis DOES NOT even try to control his submissive partner's whole life.

D/s is so much more about mutual respect and trust than that. When I am with a Dominant, I trust that he ALWAYS has my best interest at heart and have faith that regardless of whether he is choosing the restaurant we eat at, the movie we watch, or which sexual position(s) we enjoy that night, I can comfortably follow his lead, because he knows me well enough to know what I like and don't like, what my comfort zones and boundaries are and has taken all of those things plus his own wants and desires into mind BEFORE he even says to me "babe, we're gonna have steak at XYZ restaurant tonite."

And a TRUE submissive happily allows her dominant to take the lead and gladly follows his lead with complete trust that wherever he leads, she is in good hands.

A smart submissive sees the difference between a dominant man and a controlling *******. There is a VERY big and noticeable difference.

OP, if you are truly interested in submission, please read sm101 by Jay Wiseman. It's an excellent and informative book about the lifestyle and will answer many questions you may have about yourself and your desires.

And ps,

fitnessfan365....so spot on and HOT when a man knows just when a good spanking is just what she needs. Delicious. ;)

• Like 3
  • Author
GoldenGirl2015
Good girl.:) Women that are sexually playful are hot.

And men that likes to spank is a turn on! I definitely like to get playful!

• Author
GoldenGirl2015
As a submissive woman, I find some of the replies on this thread so laughably false and narrow minded, I just had to shake my head.

I am a hard working single mother. I am well respected in my field for my strong customer service skills, a great work ethic, and the ability to lead and manage my team very well. I also manage mine and my child's life all on my own very effectively. Not the things you might ASSUME a submissive woman is able to do well, huh? Some of the best, most satisfying (in and out of the bedroom) relationships I have ever been in have been with dominant men where I can comfortably be my true submissive self.

A good dominant man does not....I repeat for emphasis DOES NOT even try to control his submissive partner's whole life.

D/s is so much more about mutual respect and trust than that. When I am with a Dominant, I trust that he ALWAYS has my best interest at heart and have faith that regardless of whether he is choosing the restaurant we eat at, the movie we watch, or which sexual position(s) we enjoy that night, I can comfortably follow his lead, because he knows me well enough to know what I like and don't like, what my comfort zones and boundaries are and has taken all of those things plus his own wants and desires into mind BEFORE he even says to me "babe, we're gonna have steak at XYZ restaurant tonite."

And a TRUE submissive happily allows her dominant to take the lead and gladly follows his lead with complete trust that wherever he leads, she is in good hands.

A smart submissive sees the difference between a dominant man and a controlling *******. There is a VERY big and noticeable difference.

OP, if you are truly interested in submission, please read sm101 by Jay Wiseman. It's an excellent and informative book about the lifestyle and will answer many questions you may have about yourself and your desires.

And ps,

fitnessfan365....so spot on and HOT when a man knows just when a good spanking is just what she needs. Delicious. ;)

Yes! He knows a lot about this and has a way with his words . Im going to think about being spanked tonight. Haha!

fitnessfan365
and ps,

Why thank you my dear. ;)

I'm currently educating the most recent woman in my life on the subject. She's proving to be a very good student. Feminine and a bit innocent. So this makes me want to keep her safe and protected. This in turn makes her drawn to my masculine core and dominance. The intimacy and dynamic between us is powerful because she has complete trust in me.

Plus, she grew up heavyset. So even though it was painful for her, she developed the most amazing gracious personality because of it. So even though she is getting into shape and loves hardcore fitness like me, she remains humble. But since she never knew what it was like to be desired, treated like a sex object, etc that is why she is willing to be mine in anyway I see fit. The realist in me is scared to accept something like this so soon. But she just continues to rock my F'n socks off.

regine_phalange

I perceive "submissive" as a woman who leaves all decisions to the man and goes along with his mood. I don't truly see it as something positive. I had a boyfriend who felt "safe" when women were submissive. With me, he wanted to be the one to always choose where we would dine or drink a coffee. In the first dates it was fun, because it was always a surprise. But after a while it annoyed me and we had some fights over it. He was also very dominant in the bedroom. I can't say I disliked that though. But it was strange, once he slapped me during sex and I immediately slapped him back harder. He was astonished because no one slapped him before, but then admitted that he particularly liked it. So, from this incident, I assume that secretly he liked the feeling of submissiveness for himself also. He had admitted at some point that he was "macho" because of insecurities.

tangerinetrees

Plus, she grew up heavyset. So even though it was painful for her, she developed the most amazing gracious personality because of it. So even though she is getting into shape and loves hardcore fitness like me, she remains humble. But since she never knew what it was like to be desired, treated like a sex object, etc that is why she is willing to be mine in anyway I see fit. The realist in me is scared to accept something like this so soon. But she just continues to rock my F'n socks off.

Sounds a lot like my own story. I learned about my own natural submissive tendencies after a divorce and during a huge shift in my life in which I lost over 100 lbs. I was so grateful to have also had an amazing Dominant in my life at the time who taught me so much about myself and although our relationship didn't work out, we are great friends to this day.

I hope she continues to rock your socks off and wish you well! :)

• Author
GoldenGirl2015
Why thank you my dear. ;)

I'm currently educating the most recent woman in my life on the subject. She's proving to be a very good student. Feminine and a bit innocent. So this makes me want to keep her safe and protected. This in turn makes her drawn to my masculine core and dominance. The intimacy and dynamic between us is powerful because she has complete trust in me.

So what do you make her do?