Where are the limits of flirting ?

I went on a one week trip with my collegues from my Master to the US. We spent some time together and to tell you the truth, I have never fitted in - they're all French and everything and I tend to get a bit bored with them.

Anyway, I did have my little group of friends - we're 5... but I don't know, at times it got a bit weird. So, as I was getting bored... I started flirting with 2 of my collegues. They don't know about my fairly recent break up, but when I say flirting, it's lightly flirting - or so I thought. No innuendos, no sexual allusions, just talking, laughing, etc.

One of my gal friends told me she heard the guys talking about me, saying that I liked to seduce men, flirt with them and then deliver nothing. Well, that's my right. They do the same, don't they? I mean we are all friends, plus I didn't spent time with just one man because then he would have gotten the wrong idea and they all knew I had a bf back home.

WTF? I am so tired of this all game, it's like highschool all over again!

laRubiaBonita

the guy is prob. embarrassed or mad that you DID flirt with him-even though it was quite innocent- and then did not put out.

i would take it as a sign to just be proffessioanl with these guys, cause they obviously cannot handle a platonic relationship with a female who flirts.

• Author

They're like... school mates who party! I don't party with the people I do business with. We've had a few laughs, but that's it. Not like I'm all over them.

Sometimes I think I'll never be able to pass the cultural difference - I'm Romanian, they're French, but we're obviously much more latinos than they are!

i thought there was no limit to flirting its like playing 50/50 you might get some and then you might get nothing

• Author

Yeah, those guys seemed to take the fact that I was having just as much fun as they did a bit badly!

On the other side, I never really liked them too much anyway, so I think it's just soooo easy to be misunderstood.

I mean, I don't really feel bad, because there's nothing I did that I'm ashamed of or wouldn't do it if I actually had a bf :p . I guess there're always gonna be patatoe heads giving me sleezy looks, no matter what I do!

• Author

it's so unfair. I don't have the right to flirt at all! They can do what they damn please. Not fair. I want to play too!!!!

Originally posted by RecordProducer

They both want to f*ck you, hence the gossip... ;)

Amen.

laRubiaBonita

no Curly, you have every right to flirt, but as you can see, some people cannot handle simple flirting.

if someone takes something the wrong way, then instead of asking, presumes, and then make nasty remarks behind your back...... why would you even care, after you have seen that they are just jerk-offs.

there is no explaining why they acted the way they did, just chalk it up to different MO"s.

Originally posted by CurlyIam

it's so unfair. I don't have the right to flirt at all! They can do what they damn please. Not fair. I want to play too!!!!

Not unfair. You DO have the right to flirt just not with immature individuals.

Keep doing it, don't stop.

Originally posted by CurlyIam

You can play all you like. Let them complain... they can always hit on other women instead of whining about your lack of "cooperation." Their fault for not realizing this, not yours for keeping your distance.

Like you said, you didn't like them very much. If you did, you'd have done something about it. That's just the way it works.

laRubiaBonita
Originally posted by blind_otter

mmmm westernxer. I want to rub your head. :p:bunny:

i wanna rub both of them! :p and more :cool:

This topic does have to do with flirting, so your comments are very much in line with the subject matter. ;)

I have a brother that looks just like me, in case one of you gets selfish. :D

blind_otter
Originally posted by laRubiaBonita

i call dibs on the original!

B_O gets all the guys!

:lmao: :lmao:

Oh come on. I think we should settle this like they did the old fashioned way. Topless mud wrestling. All this talk about nipples and flirting today. Why does everyone get so frisky later on in the afternoon? :p

laRubiaBonita
Originally posted by blind_otter

:lmao: :lmao:

Oh come on. I think we should settle this like they did the old fashioned way. Topless mud wrestling. All this talk about nipples and flirting today. Why does everyone get so frisky later on in the afternoon? :p

Hells Yeah!

i dunno, maybe the night cumming on makes us all horny? maybe it is just westernxer's picture? i dunno..... seems to be a plethora of hormones letting loose today!

• Author

Girls, you should be ashamed of yourselves! that's the kind of attitude that puts me in trouble!

Although I have never actually seen a topless mud wresling, that sounds like fun ! Don't forget to post pictures, girls!

After awhile I'm sure you'll tire of seeing my same old face, especially if I say something you disagree with. A picture of me smiling, I figure, will help me escape your wrath with my eyes still glued to my sockets... in the meantime, you have my blessing to mud wrestle topless. :D