Infidelity Issues-I need your feedback...

Dmanette

I have spent the past 10 years living, loving, and learning. During that time, much of which was painful, I wrote down many observations about relationships and how to deal with a partner who you suspect of cheating. I have finished my first draft and would appreciate it if someone would look over it and see if they can relate to anything that I have written. Now granted, I am a woman so the book is written from a woman's perspective, but any and all feedback is welcomed. You can find an excerpt by going to www.authorsden.com/DanineManette. When you get to the home page, click on "books" in the upper left hand corner. It is called "Ultimate Betrayal". Please let me know what you think. This project has been the single most theraputic undertaking of my life. Thanks for taking the time. I will look forward to your comments. DM-

Gawd, Danine:

What I was able to read was excellent. The sample was superb. But the migraine I got from there not being any paragraphs was awful.

Could you tell your editors to put back your paragraphs? Neither the summary nor the sample had paragraphs. It is just so hard to read continuous type.

I wish you great luck on your writing and I look forward to reading your entire book (would have gone to it tonight if I was sure it had paragraph breaks).

Just wanted to pop in here quick and drop you a note to let you know that what you've written is superb, no-nonsense, logical and right on the money. Good for you! (I sent you a longer note through authorsden.com).

Laurynn

Gawd, Danine: What I was able to read was excellent. The sample was superb. But the migraine I got from there not being any paragraphs was awful. Could you tell your editors to put back your paragraphs? Neither the summary nor the sample had paragraphs. It is just so hard to read continuous type. I wish you great luck on your writing and I look forward to reading your entire book (would have gone to it tonight if I was sure it had paragraph breaks).

Thanks SOOO much for your quick response. Sorry about the paragraph (or lack there of) confusion. But not to worry, the eNovel.com version DOES have paragraphs. This book was my little soul mending project and I am so very glad that it is being met with warmth and support! Thanks again! DM-

• 4 weeks later...
Just wanted to pop in here quick and drop you a note to let you know that what you've written is superb, no-nonsense, logical and right on the money. Good for you! (I sent you a longer note through authorsden.com). Laurynn

Laurynn- Would you mind if I used your words as a quote on the back of my book? I'm working on the cover jacket now and it was suggested that I should consider using quotes from those who have viewed my excerpt. So would you mind??? Please let me know. I wanted to use Tony's response also but he talked more about the paragraphs (or lack there of) in his. Thanks. DM-