am I over reacting?

daddylonglegs

daddylonglegs

My girlfriend and I have been together for over 5 months now and things up to this point have been fantastic. I have a 2 1/2 year old from a previous relationship that my girlfriend accepts and loves. The thing I love about my girlfriend is that she has got her act together and she doesn't party hardly at all. But recently on a weekend that I had my son, she went gambling on a friday. She told me to call her at 11:00pm when she got home. I called at 11:30pm and 12:00am and there was no answer. The next day she was scant on details and said she got home at 11:30. She was then going to stop by that night, but called and cancelled, saying she was going home. When I tried to call her, there was no answer. Should I be worried? I really like her alot and don't want to overeact.

If she says she was home, trust her that she was home. Either she pulled out the phone so she could get some sleep or she just didn't answer it.

I'm surprised you didn't tell her you called her after 11:30p.m. and there was no answer. You could have gotten some sort of answer or reaction from that.

At any rate, I wouldn't worry a second this time. However, should it happen again or if she gets addicted to this gambling stuff, then you have something to be concerned about.